pokemon game

Started by ccouthen, April 24, 2013, 07:33:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ccouthen

So let's start before hand if anyone wants to say i'm crazy for working on 2 games at once...but i'm done with school for a while and i wanna stay busy and get some programming experience. Plus i have lots of ideas i wanna see come to life. I want to make a Pokemon fan game! Basically, you play as a Gym Leader who if you manage to beat you get a bye into the Unova League. After the last battle, you go to the poke mart for a minute and while you are gone Team Rocket(Jesse and James) steal all of your pokemon from the Gym and your badges. You hear that Team Rocket HQ is in Kanto. You must get the 8 badges of Kanto to face Giovanni who is NOT a gym leader.  Capture new Pokemon, beat the 8 gym leaders of Kanto (who use pokemon from different generations as well as 1st) and win back your Pokemon from the evil Team Rocket! Pokemon: Extreme Rescue! I need a starter kit that's new, as in it has Generation 5 pokemon, pokemon black and white's battle system, pokedex, etc. If ANYONE can help let me know

Blizzard

I suggest the Pokemon Starter Kit for this. It has basically everything you need for a pokemon game. Just google for it, you should find it quickly.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ccouthen

thanks blizzard...i had went to pokemon essentials and downloaded their starter kit but nothing was in appropriate folders (battlers in battlers, etc) so i have to move everything over to the appropriate folders once it got downloaded...and there's so much that's a side project in itself. Any criticism or suggestions

Blizzard

Not much except good luck.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ccouthen