Calintz

Started by Calintz, January 09, 2008, 09:59:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Calintz

Calintz has made the move...
- I won't be returning to the other forum however. So if anyone had a request for my station on the other sit, plz bring it here.

Nortos

hey Calintz and welcome to new forum :)

Calintz

Might be a dangerous gesture, but I think I liked Invisionfree more...  :o

Nortos

January 09, 2008, 10:42:05 pm #3 Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 10:42:56 pm by Nortos
*puts Calintz on Cross* :P nah just j/k but anyway yeah it'll probably take bit of getting used to and Blizz is gonna get/make new themes eventually but I love the fast reply, and it's soooo much quicker and spoilers work :P and energys pretty cool...oh and you can do this

Calintz

Lol, ok ok...I'll give it some time... 8)

Nortos

Also forgot to mention Blizz gets money and I think it's fine if he gets something extra :P

Calintz

Nortos

January 09, 2008, 10:52:19 pm #7 Last Edit: January 09, 2008, 10:52:53 pm by Nortos
he gets money from advertiserments on this site it was his main reason for the change, I'm pretty sure also it might not of started yet

Calintz

Blizzard, that sneeeeaky...little..bastard!! Lol
- Blizzard is awesome!

Fantasist

yEAH, WELCOME cALINTZ :)

oops, caps on, too lazy to correct.

You forgot to mention who you are: UBER SPRITER!!

And SMF is faster and cooler than IF. Especially when Bliz gets the new skins done.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Calintz

Lol!
Alrighty, I fixed that, now everyone will know  ;D
I hope so, I just got the feel for IF, and then we move...I'll get used to this site also

Blizzard

The thing is that at the IF forum the ads were already there, but I didn't get a penny. >_>
And yeah, I didn't put up the ads here yet. Didn't have to to do so yet. I only need to post the Bitmap2Code gen and after that I'll put up the ads. Then I'll make a new default skin and get a couple of alternatives i.e. for people who like dark skins.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Calintz

Vell

i.e. ME!

and welcome, Calintz, HI

Zeriab

*hugs Calintz hello*

I am sure you will like it here.
I love the much better speed of the forums.

Caro Ru Lushe

;D Welcome Aboard =X

Calintz

@Zeriab:
- *Returns with a hug of his own*