Supercharged

Started by winkio, May 12, 2013, 08:11:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

winkio

I'm finally done with my undergrad degree.  Since I am going to grad school in the fall, I decided to take the summer off, to rest up and work on some personal projects that I haven't been able to do much on for a few years.  So for the next three months, I will be back with tons of time on my hands.  I'm planning on releasing Blizz-ABS 2.85 ASAP, and 3.0 within a month.  After that, I have some secret projects in the works, so you will have to wait to see what happens, but hopefully they will turn out well :)  I'm definitely ready for an AWESOME summer here on CP.

G_G

Awesome, glad to see you back in action winkio. :3

Zexion

Omg, winkio is back :D
this...will..be..epic!!!!

Blizzard

Sounds awesome that you got things done. How does your new academic title feel? It took me a month to realize my grad degree, lol.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

KK20

Sounds good! Can't wait to see the return of some amazing contributions :D

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

winkio

Zexion

ShadowPierce

Spoiler: ShowHide
Quote from: Blizzard on February 16, 2011, 03:44:48 pmThere you go. It's the proof that SDK is crap. It's incompatible with itself.
3DS Friend Code: ShowHide
1161-0627-9890