Your Life Here

Started by Blizzard, May 24, 2013, 03:45:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

:'(

how did you get back into your apartment? did you have to call someone?
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

WhiteRose

Quote from: Ryex on February 13, 2014, 11:54:25 pm
:'(

how did you get back into your apartment? did you have to call someone?

I actually just got back in. One of my roommates got back from wherever she was and let me in.

winkio

WhiteRose: taking self-sabotage to an art form.

PhoenixFire

-hugs-

Oh wow, I am so sorry to hear about, well, the whole night..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

WhiteRose

It was almost funny. In a depressing sort of way. But at least it's almost the weekend.

Zexion

Seems like you had a really horrible night rose D:
Hopefully the rest of your night goes well, though! *e-hugs*

Watch some TV, take a shower, and get some rest girly :P

KK20

The fabric store incident pretty much set the mood for me--everything else was (unfortunately) fuel for my laughter. If only your story included your roommate asking to go bowling. I think I would have lost it at that point. x|

At least it's the weekend-ish. That will give you plenty of time to watch the world burn.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

WhiteRose

Quote from: KK20 on February 14, 2014, 01:29:28 am
If only your story included your roommate asking to go bowling.

There would have been blood.

Ryex

February 14, 2014, 01:56:21 am #148 Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 02:00:34 am by Ryex
I can see the headlines now
Mad woman arrested for bloody assault on roommate.

Chaos-Project user WhiteRose attached her roommate in a bloody barrage of fisticuffs late this evening. The roommate was recorded as saying "I only wanted to go bowling!" as she was wheeled into an ambulance to be rushed to Saint Gremlin-Mercy's General Hospital where she is listed in critical condition. A witness to the brutal beating, local resident Rose Luck, is quoted as saying "The horror! The horror!". Charged with attempted second degree murder, WhiteRose faces twenty years on conviction.

this just in, I should write news articles.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

KK20

>Rose Luck
>The horror
I see what you did there

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Ryex

Just admit it, I'm too god at this shit. and no, I didn't miss an 'o'.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Ryex on February 14, 2014, 01:56:21 am
I can see the headlines now
Mad woman arrested for bloody assault on roommate.

Chaos-Project user WhiteRose attached her roommate in a bloody barrage of fisticuffs late this evening. The roommate was recorded as saying "I only wanted to go bowling!" as she was wheeled into an ambulance to be rushed to Saint Gremlin-Mercy's General Hospital where she is listed in critical condition. A witness to the brutal beating, local resident Rose Luck, is quoted as saying "The horror! The horror!". Charged with attempted second degree murder, WhiteRose faces twenty years on conviction.

this just in, I should write news articles.

Hahaha, Ryex. XD

But 20 years? I'd miss you all....

Zexion

I would be an old fart in 20 years D:

Blizzard

Quote from: winkio on February 14, 2014, 12:05:17 am

LMAO!

@Rose: Well, while I sympathize with having a shitty night, you've had that one chance to turn it around early on. But it involved stepping out of your comfort zone and entering the men's bathroom.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

Quote from: Blizzard on February 14, 2014, 02:27:45 am
Quote from: winkio on February 14, 2014, 12:05:17 am

LMAO!

@Rose: Well, while I sympathize with having a shitty night, you've had that one chance to turn it around early on. But it involved stepping out of your comfort zone and entering the men's bathroom.

^^ He's right, actualy

I complacently understand your hesitation, between the seterotype of how "nasty" men's rooms are and the social stigma of entering the restroom of the opposite sex I would think twice were I in the the same situation (course I as a man would just have a really strong stigma to fight).

that said the sterotype at least is far form true, and fast-food restaurants, tocobell in particular is really weird about keeping their rest room spotless. least, I've personally never seen a tocobell restroom that didn't sparkle and smell of bleach.

Blizzard

I can say the same for McDonalds here in Croatia. Their bathrooms are always really clean. And that's how it should be, it's a restroom in a restaurant after all.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

PhoenixFire

Alright, so I decided to post up a whole online journal type blog.. Mostly because sometime I just need to write for about an hour and vent, and honestly, some of the crap I'll  be writing about, I don't think you guys need to be bothered with lolz... If you wanna read through it for some reason, the site is http://silver-lined-life.webs.com/
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

WhiteRose

Quote from: DigitalSoul on February 15, 2014, 12:07:05 am
Alright, so I decided to post up a whole online journal type blog.. Mostly because sometime I just need to write for about an hour and vent, and honestly, some of the crap I'll  be writing about, I don't think you guys need to be bothered with lolz... If you wanna read through it for some reason, the site is http://silver-lined-life.webs.com/

I'm about to head to bed, but I'll be sure to check it out tomorrow. I think it'll be fun to just read about how your life is going. It's always nice to be able to get to know people a little better.

PhoenixFire

....alright, so I'm still a little nervous posting this up here, but seeing as though a friend on another forum was able to come out and say something, and I know I have the support of at least a few people, and really I love most of you here... Well, here it goes...  I mentioned in the PSO2 thread there was a reason that I always choose to create a female character, and most of you know I'm pretty shy about my looks and everything. Well, truth be told, I identify more with the feminine side of myself than the masculine side. Yes, genetically I'm a guy, but most of the things I like, and the way I think and act and all that stuff, is more along the lines of a girl. It's been a weird internal struggle for quite some time, but only recently have I decided to even tell anyone about it, so, yeah... You guys are the second people to know, the first being my fiancĂ© (and no, this doesn't affect the fact that I still love her and all that.. gender doesn't have anything to do with how you feel for someone =p )... Yeah, that being said, I guess comment or ignore as you please... Hopefully this doesn't make you all suddenly distant. The only reason I even say anything about it is I trust you all, or well, most of you..

Blizzard

February 15, 2014, 10:15:29 am #159 Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 10:20:25 am by Blizzard
Remember NAMKCOR? He had a similar situation, but it was more extreme. So don't worry about it. You're DS to us. Whether you're a guy or a girl doesn't really make a difference to anybody here.

Also, that doesn't mean that you're not a man. It only means that you enjoy the feminine part of yourself more. And that's fine. The only thing that is important is that this is really you and not just a way to avoid certain problems in your life. If you use it as an excuse for anything, you should reevaluate that with yourself, because the last thing that you want is to try to hide your insecurities/issues by presenting yourself as "weaker" or "more emotional" or whatever and then use it as an excuse whenever you can. e.g. Somebody is mean to you and you're like "STOP DOING THAT, I'M A SENSITIVE PERSON". You can be both sensitive and strong (though empathic and strong would be a better way of saying it).