A dragon is born and its brought the hotdogs.

Started by Dragonmanb, July 16, 2008, 10:51:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonmanb

Hi. I will follow all the rules and will have fun.

A guy walks into the bar.. ouch
Project Pokemon Academy

Embrace nothing. If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your father, kill your father. Only live your life as it is, not bound to anything.
Said by the best monk ever

Juan

Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

Aqua

Wow.  That's a pretty short introduction.

Maybe edit your first post with more info about yourself so we can know you better.
Stuff you can say

• Interests

• RMXP or RMVX

• If you have a project or not

• What are your RPG making strengths/areas that need improvement

• Etc

Nevertheless... Welcome :)

Vell

Fantasist

July 16, 2008, 11:44:17 am #4 Last Edit: July 16, 2008, 12:03:58 pm by Fantasist
Hi Dragon, welcome to CP :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Aqua on July 16, 2008, 10:54:46 am

Maybe edit your first post with more info about yourself so we can know you better.
Stuff you can say

• Interests

• RMXP or RMVX

• Etc

Your introduction wasn't prize pig too you know...
Spoiler: ShowHide
QuoteHello everyone here at CP!

I've been browsing here for awhile now because I <3 Blizz-ABS and told myself to join the forum when the newest version comes out.

Can't wait to meet everyone! (especially Master-Scriptor Blizz)

~Aqua

P.S. Here's picture I drew on PS with a lame Haiku waaaay back in August.

Mine was longer... ::)

But I shouldn't make this about me or Aqua. This thread is specifically pinpointed to you and your hot dogs, figuratively or literally, so I hope you'll have the humor to continue on. Welcome to Chaos-Project, I hope you really do follow the rules. ;)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

DeathLock

You just like to take things off topic, don't you Starrod? XD

Welcome to CP. ^_^

Terry16389

Off-Topic? What is this fabled place? Can we go there?

Anyway,

Welcome to America!

Er...

I mean CP!

"Anyone can say you can't write, don't let anyone say you don't."

Ryex

no its WELCOME TO THE INTERNET

um I mean CP
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Valcos

Hey Welcome to Chaos Project. And I am the most awesomnessly awesome person on the forum  :D. Enjoy your stay. O0
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

DeathLock

Nortos

I remember Valcos used greet everyone like that...lol
welcome

Diokatsu

Yeh he's wrong cause IM teh mosy uber-1337 machine on this forum.

Also:

forum == SEX

...is legitimate code anywhere >.>

wlecome as well!

Dragonmanb

Quote from: Aqua on July 16, 2008, 10:54:46 am

Stuff you can say

• Interests

• RMXP or RMVX

• Etc

1. interests: anything fun.
2.Rmxp
3. just started dont have a name and is getting use to blizz's abs system need some help there
4. i am a maker of an RMXP book. here is the link. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6LTYP9YG
5. am IT i can make pcs from scatch can implement basic networks and i make a pretty mean grilled cheese.

Project Pokemon Academy

Embrace nothing. If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your father, kill your father. Only live your life as it is, not bound to anything.
Said by the best monk ever

Starrodkirby86

July 18, 2008, 02:56:08 pm #14 Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 03:01:12 pm by Starrodkirby86
Ooh hardware knowledge, that's intriguing. You can use that in your game as some sort of point. xD  :clap:

I'll check out the RMXP Book now and tell you what I think of it after download. Hopefully my criticism will be positive.

EDIT: Holy beeswax of Southern Georgia! O.O 254 Pages of compiled items...that is crazily convenient. I wonder if I should write some sort of document...Though it'd be hard to beat this one or Lore's...Maybe I'll try Stepmania.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

shdwlink1993

July 18, 2008, 05:28:21 pm #15 Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 05:24:39 am by shdwlink1993
 :welcome: to Chaos Project. As you can see :O_O:, everyone is crazy :w00t: over the new smilies :'_': that we have gotten from Blizzard-sama :bow:. People like it if you follow the rules :rulez:, but one infraction :annoyed: won't get you a  :ban:. We are nice :nod: to :n00b: s and people who say " :stupid:". However, going  :offtopic: or  :spam: ming up a topic will lead to people asking you to :stfu:. If that happens, don't worry. Just say  :sorry: and we'll all be good :beer:, so don't feel down :negative: about things.

We like people who can laugh :rofl: and have fun :rockit:. If you can dance :dance:, we will feel that you are cool 8) and applaud :clap: you for your skills. If you ask for help :sos:, we don't get mad >:( or mark you down :down: for it, so feel free. Posting is great :) and cool :shaft: unless it's  :spam:, a short sentence :...:, or flame wars :poke:, in which case the Mods :police: may come and lock :lock: the topic.

:sorry: if I just :spam: med this post with nothing but smilies :faceless:. Welcome to CP. Have a great time here, and you probably should make a post just about that book somewhere in the Tutorials section so people :hi: can say how awesome :twitch: and kick butt 8-O it is.
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Valcos

I bow to you Shadow :bow: You have created the ultimate  :spam:'ed  :welcome: post i have every seen :O_O:. I wish i had created it instead of you :<_<:.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

:welcome:

Why don't you post a topic telling us a bit more about your book? ^_^

@shdw: I can't believe you utilized so many smileys in a MEANINGFUL post. O_O
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.