Greetings from a Zelda fan ^^

Started by MetalZelda, June 13, 2013, 08:11:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalZelda

June 13, 2013, 08:11:56 pm Last Edit: June 13, 2013, 08:16:02 pm by MetalZelda
Hello communauty !

I'm new (seriously?) and here's my presentation :

I'm a 17 Years old boy that like pizzas and chocolates and I live in France... I'm also making a Zelda game with Xiderow's XAS ABS (Project Zelda Engine, but an altered and custom version with more scripts to fit in my game). The game name is Zelda Eternal Struggle, it was started 2 years ago (when I was 15 yo /. ... Obviously xD)

I'm not kidding, you'll maybe think "Ah, he's 17, his game would suck because he don't have good mapping skills, etx"
Video answer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azvUHZDfKY4

I really like the communauty, so peaceful and very diversified ...
I hope I would have my place over here  ^^
And if you want I post my game here, in the section.

-MetalZelda

winkio

I just checked out the video, along with a few others on your channel, and it looks really nice :)  Welcome to Chaos Project.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

:welcome:

Don't bother whether someone thinks you'll finish your game or not. Just enjoy making it. I started with RMXP when I was 19. I worked on it for 4 years with periods of time where I wouldn't do anything that lasted months. e.g. I work on it for a month and a half and then I don't touch it for 2. Then I work another month and maybe take a break for one month. Then I work on it for 2 months and so on.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

MetalZelda

Hehe thanks everybody ^^

Blizzard, I really likes your profile, especially the brought to you xD

SBR*

Tazero

If you were a fish...