Having Trouble While Playing This Game 'Elden Ring'

Started by GraysonKoelpin, July 15, 2022, 07:36:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GraysonKoelpin

I recently encountered a strange problem on my Windows 10 computer while playing 'Elden Ring'. After a few minutes of playing, my computer began to crash and sometimes it got freeze. I have no idea why this happens. Could someone please help me to fix it?

GraysonKoelpin

Actually I can't understand what was the actual reason for this issue. Then I checked the graphics driver, sometimes it may happen due to outdated the graphics driver and it was.

But I was getting the same issue after updating the graphics driver. Then I searched online and came across this particular article. This article suggested what to do if the graphics card stopped working after updating. So I followed the entire article. First I enabled the graphics driver which was disabled and then reinstalled the graphics driver. After doing the tasks properly the problem got solved. Now I have no longer any issues while playing the game.

Blizzard

Have you tried DDU yet? https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

A few months back I had some mega weird issues with my GPU. It started when I swapped out my 2080Ti for a 3080Ti. Even though I did a "clean installation" through NVidia's driver installer, it didn't fix the problem. However, using that Display Driver Uninstaller thingy (and following all instructions precisely) did manage to clean my system properly. Then after that installing NVidia's driver, everything finally worked fine.

What GPU are you using anyway? You might wanna try to google your specific GPU with Elden Ring and see whether other people have had the same issues as you.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.