Free Steam Keys

Started by G_G, June 26, 2013, 12:19:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Soulshaker3

This is dead wow, can I haz Medal of Honor?
Hellow?

Spoofus

If no one has claimed it, I would like To the Moon

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Praelium

I'd like Dead Space please  :haha:

G_G

Woops. Completely forgot about this thread. xD I'll have to send you guys the keys after work, apologies.

Blizzard

February 18, 2015, 02:51:22 am #224 Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 01:54:27 am by Blizzard
I've donated a key each for "Hitman: Absolution" and for "Supreme Commander 2". gameus will update the first post.

EDIT: I also just donated "Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light", "Startopia" and "Kane & Lynch Collection". Somebody just has to poke gameus to add them to the list. >_>
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

Alright, fulfilled last three requests, sorry it took ages. I forgot my master password into my key database. Anywho, games sent, main post updated, added the games Blizzard donated. :3

Spoofus

I wanna claim either Teleglitch or Monaco

Blizzard

I think I donated recently a few more games. Can't remember if they were those from gameus' last post though. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Moshan

Can I get Papers, Please...huh...please?

Moshan

Bump...just to avoid this  :^_^':
Quote from: gameus on February 25, 2015, 02:03:32 am
I forgot my master password into my key database. Anywho, games sent, main post updated, added the games Blizzard donated. :3

G_G

I might have to hand this project over to someone else. I can't always find time to check the thread, and I usually forget about it as well. If anyone is willing to devote time to this, I can give you the URL and the password to manage all the keys.

Moshan

I am really surprised that no one is willing to be responsible...I've been expecting Blizz to take over this but I think he's also busy. I could dedicate my time to this project since I've made already an habit of checking the forum daily.

Blizzard

June 14, 2015, 02:43:01 am #232 Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 01:37:17 pm by Blizzard
What would I have to do altogether?

EDIT: Alright, I'll be the one handling this now. If somebody wants to donate keys, send them to me per PM and I'll take care of the rest.

G_G

Alright, added the last batch of keys Blizzard sent me, updated the original post one last time, and sent out the last requests. Blizzard will officially be taking over until further notice. Thanks again, by the way, and sorry I couldn't keep up with this thread guys.

R.A.V.S.O

Is super house of dead ninjas still available? and if so, may I please have it?

level editor approved games were always a weakness of mine.
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

Blizzard

Spoofus

August 24, 2015, 09:42:20 pm #236 Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 09:45:58 pm by Spoofus
I want the RMVXace plz.

AW hell if no one wants the RM2k3 i'll take it too  ;)

Blizzard

Spoofus

Thank you sir.
You know sometimes I wanna do to you what the stick figure is doing to that brain.  ;)

Blizzard