Free Steam Keys

Started by G_G, June 26, 2013, 12:19:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Spoofus

Well I noticed there was other games on the list no one has claimed, if I amy could I get another sir?
(surprise me)

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

G_G

Well of course. It's been more than 3 days since anyone's asked so the asking counter resets.

Spoofus

Send me a key at random then.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Praelium

Wow!

I would love NightSky!

What are those though?
7 Double Fine Studios Prototypes (this is in one key) x1
Double Fine Brazen Prototype x1

G_G

They're prototype to games they've made. Pretty much just concept demos is all.

EDIT:

Gimme a moment, I'll PM you NightSky soon.

Praelium

Quote from: gameus on September 11, 2013, 07:00:54 pm
They're prototype to games they've made. Pretty much just concept demos is all.

EDIT:

Gimme a moment, I'll PM you NightSky soon.

I googled them and I would love the Brazen one ;)

G_G

You'll have to wait for three askers or 48 hours then you can ask again.

QuoteOkay, so here's the deal. I can't use these keys, I already have all these games. So I'll give them to you guys. But I can't just have one person ask for them all. So to make it fair, you can ask for one game, then you have to wait for 3 more people to ask for a game before you can ask for another. Sound fair? Once you ask, I'll then PM the key to redeem in Steam. This is a first come, first serve basis. The first person to ask for a game, gets it. Though give me some time, I get busy so I might not be able to PM it right away, but you will get it.

If 48 hours go by and nobody has asked for a game within that time (that means if one person has asked within 48 hours, it doesn't count) then anyone can ask for a game, pretty much the asking counter resets.

Praelium

Quote from: gameus on September 11, 2013, 07:15:47 pm
You'll have to wait for three askers or 48 hours then you can ask again.

QuoteOkay, so here's the deal. I can't use these keys, I already have all these games. So I'll give them to you guys. But I can't just have one person ask for them all. So to make it fair, you can ask for one game, then you have to wait for 3 more people to ask for a game before you can ask for another. Sound fair? Once you ask, I'll then PM the key to redeem in Steam. This is a first come, first serve basis. The first person to ask for a game, gets it. Though give me some time, I get busy so I might not be able to PM it right away, but you will get it.

If 48 hours go by and nobody has asked for a game within that time (that means if one person has asked within 48 hours, it doesn't count) then anyone can ask for a game, pretty much the asking counter resets.

Aha, alrighty. Thanks for NightSky!

G_G

Cleaned up the thread. Added three new games. Get to asking people!

GAX

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

G_G

orochii

September 12, 2013, 12:10:49 am #51 Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 12:14:50 am by orochii
Can you give me the FEZ Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery I mean please?  :shy:

G_G

Spaceman McConaughey

G_G

Blizzard

September 12, 2013, 01:49:13 am #55 Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 01:59:13 am by Blizzard
Hahaha, another co-worker asked for another Machinarium key. xD

EDIT: And I'd like The Showdown Effect after the next 3 people or 48 hours for myself. That game looks pretty fun.

EDIT: And after that EDGE for myself. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GAX

Alright, I'll take FEZ (was hopin to get Brutal Legend, but ah well).

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Praelium

I would LOVE The Showdown Effect!
(soz Blizz)

G_G

Sent and updated! Enjoy guys! :)

G_G

The Machinarium code I gave to Blizzard ended up not working, so I gave him EDGE instead. Updated topic.