Free Steam Keys

Started by G_G, June 26, 2013, 12:19:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

Alrighty guys, did a mass key sendout. Everyone who asked for one since my last post here should have a key now. Original post has been updated as well.

Moshan

Natural Selection 2 looks very different from what I've played in regular FPS games. I would definietly try it.

Tazero

If you were a fish...

R.A.V.S.O

September 05, 2014, 03:51:18 pm #163 Last Edit: September 05, 2014, 03:52:21 pm by R.A.V.S.O
Hmm I think 2 days have passed already, is Deus Ex (Human Rev) still available?
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Zexion

Wanderlust: Rebirth porfavor :P

G_G

Haven't forgotten you guys. Just been busy with small moments of time on the computer. Give me a day or two and I'll be able to send them out. Sorry.

Blizzard

No problem. Since 48h have passed, send me over Deus Ex 2 as well. xD

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

G_G

xD I totally forgot about this thread. Sorry guys, keys have been sent. I've got a day off today too so request away and I'll be able to send them today.

Zexion

Praelium

Alright, fuck it, Dino D-Day please!

Blizzard

October 03, 2014, 02:07:53 am #171 Last Edit: October 03, 2014, 11:25:53 am by gameus
Guys, I'm adding 5 more keys.

Ask gameus about it.

G_G

Updated post with a few of Blizzard's and Stripe's keys. I also have some more keys to share, but I've gotta go through my humble bundles and indie gala purchases again to make sure I have them all.

locowhiteknight

If nobody else wants it, could I have the Mysterious Cities of Gold? I've been wanting to check that game out forver, but it's never on sale.
"Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?"

Praelium

Oh oh! Gunpoint! Please!

G_G

Sent all requests so far.

locowhiteknight

Thanks guys!   :) I can't wait to check it out.
"Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?"

DestinysPower

i would like a steam key for
- sanctum 2 
- and if possible Orcs must Die! 2

mvg. Destiny

G_G

I'll give you Sanctum 2. You either have to wait 48 hours or wait for three people to ask for a key, then you can ask for another game.

EDIT: Once I start getting rid of more of these keys, I'll start releasing some more that I've collected.

stripe103

Not entirely certain that I'll play it through fully, but I've been wanting to test out "Legend of Grimrock" for a while now.
Could I have that, please? =)