Free Steam Keys

Started by G_G, June 26, 2013, 12:19:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

G_G

Okay guys, I finally did it. I created a Steam key management tool for myself. It keeps track of all my keys and automatically generates proper BBCode based on what keys I have/don't have. Making it easier on me to keep the topic updated and it won't be as much of a hassle sending keys out anymore. I just got done adding all the keys I had so ask away!

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spaceman McConaughey

Moshan

Can I get Risk of Rain, please?

Wizered67

If the other one is still available, may I have a Risk of Rain key also please?

G_G

WhiteRose

G_G, I don't usually ask for keys, but if you're sure that you don't want it, could I try Really Big Sky? If there's someone else who wants this one, though, that's okay. They can have it. I just think it looks kind of fun.

G_G

You're missing the whole point of the thread WhiteRose. xD Any key listed here is a game I already own and just have extras because of all the bundles and other good deals. Yes you can have it and if someone else wanted it, they probably would have asked for it by now. :P

stripe103

Oohh, new keys. Feel a bit bad making another request so soon, but could I get Dustforce, please?

G_G

Don't feel bad! That's what there here for! xD

Spaceman McConaughey

Nosgoth Veteran Pack pls.

(rules say after three people ask I can ask again)

noixez

Hammerwatch pls. (send to zexion)
Born to destroy KK20

G_G

G_G

Added some games provided by stripe103.

• Burnout Paradise

• Dead Space

• Medal of Honor

• Command and Conquer 3

• Crysis 2

Just a quick note, these keys may or may not work. Stripe isn't sure if they were used/handed out already, so if they don't work when you ask for one, you can ask for another game right away.

Soulshaker3

Can I get Command and Conquer 3?
Hellow?

G_G

Praelium

Crysis 2 please! Eye candy!

G_G

Soulshaker3

Hellow?