Hartschall

Started by Blizzard, July 09, 2013, 02:43:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

July 09, 2013, 02:43:41 pm Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 12:37:13 pm by Blizzard
I started experimenting with some harder stuff again.

Blizzard Borealis - Hartschall (Experimental Concept)

This is still very raw and in the very beginning stages.

EDIT: I think I have something good going on here.

Blizzard Borealis - Hartschall (Concept Demo)

EDIT: I think I can call this basically done. I might need a little bit of mastering, but I think it's good as it is.

Blizzard Borealis - Hartschall (Pre-Final)

It is... substantially different from my usual style. O_o

EDIT: It's done.

Blizzard Borealis - Hartschall
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Ryex

I'm liking it, I felt sad when the new version cut off because I was expecting it to drop into something epic
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

WhiteRose

This is really awesome. :) Great work as always. I'm looking forward to hearing the final version!

ArcaneAlchemy

This is awesome. I wish it was longer. And, that voice reminds me of the Da Vinci virus in the Hackers movie.
"Wait? Do I look like a waiter?" -Kefka

Blizzard

I actually worked on it today, but I didn't get the a good melody for the chorus so I haven't made any demo yet.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

ArcaneAlchemy

lol yeah, it's all about the 'hooks' :) Well, keep it up!
"Wait? Do I look like a waiter?" -Kefka

Blizzard

December 02, 2013, 01:05:36 pm #6 Last Edit: December 02, 2013, 01:14:48 pm by Blizzard
I think I can call this basically done. I might need a little bit of mastering, but I think it's good as it is.

Blizzard Borealis - Hartschall (Pre-Final)

It is... substantially different from my usual style. O_o

EDIT: Yeah, Hartschall ("Hard Sonic" in German) is a fitting name. O_o

WhiteRose

Your music is always awesome, Blizz. Love it! :)

R.A.V.S.O

This is genius on so many levels.

also for some reason I like the concept demo somewhat better, but I can't quite tell exactly why,
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

Blizzard

The sound after the intro is more complex. I made it simpler, because the combined sound later sounds more raw then. But I might work that out a bit. Though, I have to admit that I kinda like that "raw and dirty" feel of it so I might leave it just as it is.

Blizzard

Shek

December 11, 2013, 01:01:34 am #11 Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 01:02:47 am by Shek
Wtf how are you so good at scripting and music production.

I hate you ever so much!

Blizzard

Lol! Mostly because I've doing both for a decade.