Mid Autumn Garden (Chapter 2 Released - Best. Chapter. Ever.)

Started by RoseSkye, July 17, 2008, 02:13:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RoseSkye

Word to the Wise:
[This game is more like an interactive cartoon. The chapters are like episodes. So instead of telling the story from one point of view, it'll tell the story from many character's view. There is no real lead character.. just protagonists.

You follow your goal to reach the end of the game. . completing each episode, unlocking all of the hidden unlockables and uncovering all the easter eggs. When you're finished with the episode you get one last cutscene and the credits.]

Arc 2:
Chapter 2: An unlikely friend and an unwanted enemy.

With the betrayal commited by Terry and Hime to the A.O.B. Chaos breaks loose. Those who were thought dead are re-introduced in this episodic chapter. New allies emerge, old friends become enemies behind the scenes. We are nothing but pawns in the true chaos of the Mid Autumn Garden blossoms.

Screenshots: ShowHide

--------------------------------------
After the Intro of Chapter 2

Marick Cave

Marick Mountain

Sandra's House

Sandra's House

Sandra's House

Nomans Prison

[Notes from the creator]
Rose/Shadow
==========================
Unique characters. They cause opponents to bleed to death even if they dont deal damage. Unlike poison, when they cut the enemy the bleeding never stops until the opponent dies.

Rose's Wolf Blitz boosts stats. It may take more than one Wolf Blitz to inflict the heightened status. Wolf Blitz will cause recoil damage in the higher levels.

Shadow is stronger against some elements. Fire being one.

Kel
=================================
Even holding back will mostly likely kill all her opponents in one hit. You don't need strategy using her, you can basically run through the whole level by hitting S.

Lilidya/Ophillia
=================================
Lilidya has stronger defense than Ophillia, Ophillia is overall stronger than Lilidya.

Ophillia will easily die against magic element attacks so be careful when you use her.

Ophillia can weaken/ poison opponents.

Michael/Miranda
==================================
They will help in pinch situations, Michael has a high crit rating and Miranda has the best buffs in game.
Miranda though easily defeated revives swiftly. Michael revives after a long cool down period.
You can kill michael/miranda on mistake so be careful!

Hidden secrets.
In EVERY chapter there at least five hidden unlockables. Some are easily found, others need a strategy guide to find.

Improvements
I didn't like the mapping in Chapter 1.. so I improved it.

Chapter 2: An unlikely friend and an unwanted enemy (91 MBS)
Chapter 2 (Improved Graphics in Chapter 1)

Chapter 2 Savefile
Download

Chapter 1: Terry/Hime's canon (Playtime 30 minutes +): ShowHide

-----------------------------------------------------
Mid Autumn Garden Chapter II Intro Video

A new story unfolds inside a complex series of events. Enter Terry and Hime, two A.O.B. partners in which have formed a unique bond through attraction. This picks up where Arc I left off, after the disappearances of the main protagonists of M.A.G.

Recap of the story
Arc I- Chapter 0

The player is introduced to Rose a contract wielding shadow walker. The story progresses from the A.O.B. headquarters into travel to the Martial Lands. The party is introduced to the stories antagonist an enlightened shadow walker by the name of 'Kel' and her contract 'Gabby'. After fending for themselves the party regroups at an inn.

Arc I- Chapter 1.

After Rose awakes from his coma with a tighter bond with his contract the party has to begin to make heads and tails of the A.O.B's betrayal. Within minutes Kel makes her second appearance, having murdered everyone in the checkpoint she exits. Lilidya and Rose are seperated and a new girl is introduced to the story; Ex- A.O.B. member Vadeena.

Having learned why Vadeena is helping her Lilidya goes to find Rose. After meeting up with Rose once more, she finds out that he has his mind set on leaving the party for good. Lilidya not accepting the cards that were dealt to her follows Rose deeper into the forest. She finds out that Contractor (her old boss) is there (possibly waiting for Kel) and destroys him.

Arc I - Chapter 2

The Arc's Finale. Lilidya makes her way past Lye and into Loki. She finds out last minute that Loki was a trap set for her party to destroy them there.. it is unknown the fate that befell Arc I's protagonists.

Enter Vadeena (Cutscene)

Promise: Town of Brotherly Love

Lament Bridge: Road to Civilization (Terry being shocked by Fungacle)

Martial Lands: Deep Forest (Apparitions hunting the protagonists)

Lyca Field: Snowy Retreat (Fungacle shocking Hime)

Download  (71 MBs.) *Newest*
Arc 2: Chapter 1

Arc 1: ShowHide

-------------------------------------------
An contracted beast master tries to better the world.. in his own way. During a mission he accidentally stumbles across an Organization that proves to be a huge threat for him and his kind.

You are Rose an assassin that must find himself, by finding and exposes all threats to the world that you live in.

You are Lilidya.. an assassin in training that wants to become independent of all presumptions that women are weak.

You are Ophillia.. a contract partner with a cynical view on life.

You are Shadow.. a hell contract that slowly learns emotions and realizes life is more than being selfish.

You are the hand that preens the Mid Autumn Garden.
-------------------------------------------

[spoiler= Arc 1 (Not 56k Friendly)]
The Screenshots.

Download
Mid Autumn Garden

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Mid Autumn Garden Chapter 1!

Rose:
Swiftest and weakest of the Rose/Shadow pair.
Rose is immune to poison/bleeding. Though he's weak, his
strength isn't set like Shadow's and can be stacked.
His melee attacks are able to cause bleeding.

Shadow:
Most effective if evolved through Wolves Berries.
He is also immune to poison/bleeding.  His melee
attacks are able to cause bleeding.

Lilidya:
Weakest of the Lilidya/Ophillia pair.
Though she's weakest in strength she's strongest
against status effects. Like Rose her strength can
be stacked.

Ophillia:
Weakest against status effects/magic yet strongest in game
hands down. She's immune to weaken and dazzle.

Vadeena:
Weakest skill-wise, she has no attack skills.. yet she's able to play with
the opponents mind and use their ailments to her advantage. She is the only
character without the ability to see contracts or possess them. Yet she is
also the only character thats able to use different weapons/armors.

Unlockables:
Chapter 1.
-------------

Latisha
The weakest attack wise, strongest skill wise.. she has little to no attack strength
and is unreliable when it comes down to speed and power (when she runs out of SP). Yet
when she has SP she is one of the strongest fighters in game.

Chapter 2.
--------------
Michael
His girl-like appearance throws off his true strength. He seems to be the only human partner
that is stronger than his contract. His skills are one of the strongest self buffing skills in game.
His only drawback is that he can't equip any weapons or armor.

Miranda
One of the most powerful healers in game, she is immune to every status effect in game. She
also has the most powerful reanimation spells in game. She doesn't have to wait for allies to
fall, she can kill allies herself and revive them with godly buffs. Only problem is anything can
one hit her easily and she's so slow that it may not be worth it to use her without buffing her up yourself.

Mid Autumn Garden:
Chapter 2: Loki Prison

With Rose leaving the party Lilidya/Vadeena must become detectives to find him and his hell contract. Rose's sanity is breaking and Lilidya/Vadeena has a set deadline to find them.. all trails lead to one place "Loki Prison". Is the A.O.B. really finished with Contractor or is it just the beginning? The questions are answered in this chapter of Mid Autumn Garden..

Download Link -GO!-
(DL Size, 58 MBS)
Mid Autumn Garden

Download (10 MBS.)
Mid Autumn Garden Chapter 2
Mandatory Audio Folder (60 MBS)
Download Audio

Chapter 1 Savefile (No secrets unlocked):
(Playtime: 30-45 minutes).
Download

Chapter 2 Savefile (No secrets unlocked):
(Playtime: 30-45 minutes).
Download
Total playtime Chapter 0-2 (3 hours)

WARNING! Spoilers *Strategy Guide* (Arc I: ShowHide
]

Strategy guide:
-------------------
Martial lands:

Hidden items: 0
--------------------

Treasure Chest:  1
----------------------
Wolves Berry

Optional Cutscenes: 1
--------------------------
Latisha/Gabby

Monsters
----------------------------
Soldier:

Drops:
Essence (%20)

Does:
170-200 damage (Shadow)
150-170 damage (Rose)

Gives:
6 Exp.

Ghost:

Drops:
Potion (%30)

Does:
170-200 damage (Shadow)
150-170 damage (Rose)

Gives:
7 EXP.

(Boss Guide)
Latisha
---------
Recommended level:  1
Recommended Items: None

The best way to beat her:
Use the Wolves Berry on Shadow that you find in the treasure chest.
Use Rose and shadow's melee attack until she begins bleeding then use
Shadow's spiral fang.

1st Boss Marathon.
------------------------
Aluxes/Malice:
Recommended Level:  3-4
Recommended Items: Potion x2 (Gained from Ghosts)

Aluxes:
Does 220 damage with normal attack
Does 400 damage with cross cut

Drops:
Tonic
Wolves Berry

The best way to beat them:
Use the Wolves Berry to strengthen Shadow even more.
Level up until you're level 3/4 with Shadow/ Rose.  Rose learns Spiral Fang at level 4.. so it
should be childs play to beat them at that level.      Use Rose's two spiral fangs to kill Malice first.
(If you kill Aluxes first Malice will revive Aluxes and they will kill you). Then Melee attack Aluxes to death.

Cyrus/Mace:
Recommended Level: 4-5

Recommended Items: Potion x2 (Gained from Ghosts)

As SOON as you start the battle use Shadow's Spiral Fang on Mace. Afterwards melee Cyrus
to death. You should be able to beat the two in a few turns.

Kel:
Recommended Level: 4-5
Recommended Items: Potion x3/ Tonic/ Essence x2

Rose and Shadow should be on heal duty. Shadow should have two power breaks left if
you played your cards right. Use those two power breaks as soon as possible after that
Shadow should stand aside and heal everyone with Rose until Lilidya/Ophillia runs out of SP.
Leave -just- enough SP for Lilidya to use a Mass heal later (you'll need it). -Only- use Essences on Ophillia, she's the only one that can do massive damage. When everyone runs out of SP use melee on Kel until she dies. The whole party should be able to do 1k damage to Kel with melee attacks alone per turn. If you play your cards right you wont need to use too many potions/essences.

Congrats you've beaten the obstacle of bosses that have made many cry time and time again! *Sigh* You shouldn't be forced to do such a hard thing so early in the game. You're rewarded by the creator for not giving up with ....

Inner Boundries: Rose's Mind.
------------------------------------

Monsters:
-----------------
Hellhound

Drops: Wolves Berry (%2)
Does: 170-200 damage
Gives: 10 exp

Soldier:

Drops:
Essence (%20)

Does:
150-170 damage

Gives:
6 Exp.

Ghost:

Drops:
Potion (%30)

Does:
150-170 damage

Gives:
7 EXP.

Final Boss of Chapter 1:
----------------------------
Parasite:
Recommended Level: 7-8
Reccomended Items: Potions x 3, Essences x 5

Use the wolves berry on Rose before you start the fight and be sure to -save your GAME- at the doorway!

Soon as you start the fight melee attack the Parasite's left and right hand until
they start bleeding.. soon as you do that unleash all of your spiral fangs (from Rose and Shadow)until you're out of SP.. Use four essences on Shadow, and use one on Rose. By the time you finish unleashing your barrage of Spiral Fangs the Parasite and his hands should be finished.

End of First Chapter.

First Chapter:
--------------------

Payate Town:

Optional Cutscenes: 5
-----------------------------
Payate Pub: Vadeena/Latisha
Payate Item Shop: Raine/Shadow
Unknown House: Married Couple

Boss Battle:
----------------
Shadow Contract

Does:
Shadow World: 0-50 (All)
Normal Attack: 250-300 (All)

Inflicts:
Fear
Delay

Drops:
Seed of Intelligence
Potion (%20)

Have everyone use their strongest skills against the shadow contract. After the shadow contract is defeated, kill the ghosts.
------------------------------

Latisha

Does:
Darkness
Greater Darkness.
Embrace the Night
Nega Status

Drops:
Seed of Strength

Any one of her skills can one hit anyone if you aren't cautious. You -must- use Vadeena's status skills against her to win. Firstly use Womanly Caress on Ophillia (Boosts MDEF).. you also might want to use the Amplifier sold at the item shop (boosts MDEF).  If you use these two Ophillia wont be as weak against magic attacks. To further weaken Latisha use Feeble and Delay on her then go to town on her. She'll occassionally use Nega Status so repeat again until she dies.
------------------------------------------------

Vadeena's Memory:

Hidden cutscenes: 1
Underwater Contract

Optional Cutscenes: 1
Test of the Free Spirit

Boss Battle:

Hell Contract: Sahagin
---------------------------
Recommended Items:
Potion x 5

Does:
Fire - 300
Summon

Drops:

How to beat him:
Feeble/Delay him soon as you start. He's powerful but he's slow. You'll be able to hit him four times before he can hit you once. All you have to do is out last him and he'll die soon enough.. yet, before he dies he will summon a corpse which may catch you offguard, so be sure to heal as soon as he does. You'll recieve a rainbow prism when you finish him off.. Refine items like that at the Equipment Crystal. You may want to refine the item you get from the room before the exit/entrance.. that will help you with the hidden boss in the well.

Free Spirit
--------------
Recommended Items:
Potion x 5

Does:
Confuse (Cancelled out by Elegant Headdress)
Attack
Ice
Water

Drops:
Aqua Kimono

------------------------------------------------

Maimel

Optional Boss Fights/Cutscenes 1:
Enlightened Latisha (Only chance to get her to join your party)

Recommended Level: 9-10
Recommended Items: (All bought at Pub in Maimel)
Eternal Essence x 5, Tonic x 5, Potent Tonic x5, Potion x 10

Does:
Dark Lullaby: (One hit KO)
Darkness:
Mass Darkness:

How to beat her:
To be honest, you'll need luck as well as a strategy for her. Her Dark Lullaby is very annoying and you cant really guard against it. Nevertheless when you begin the battle start out with Lilidya using Womanly Carress on Ophillia, and Ophillia using Sharp on Lilidya. You may want Lilidya to use womanly carress on herself as well.. she'll need it. When you're all buffed out have Lilidya use Illusion on her until she dies. Ophillia will have to go on Tank/heal duty when needed. Keep everyone buffed.. and things should go more or less smoothly. Have Lilidya use Illusion and Ophillia keep Lilidya's SP in check until she passes out. Latisha is enlightened this time around so if you want to win against her, you'll actually have to fight with determination this time around.
Remember this with your skills you do 1k per turn, with melee alone you do 500 per turn. You dont have to worry about damage control, just survival.

---------------------------------------------------------
Martial Lands: Deep Forest

Chapter 1: Final Boss Fight
Contractor:

Recommended Level: 9-10
Recommended Items: Potion x 10, Essence x 2, Eternal Essence x 2, Tonic x 4

Recommended Party:
Lilidya, Ophillia, Latisha (if unlocked), and Vadeena

Does:
(Status Skills)
Barrier
Fire, Summon.

How to beat him:
Have Ophillia cast Sharp on Lilidya and Vadeena, have Vadeena cast delay/feeble on Contractor.
Latisha and Lilidya should be the main attackers in this fight. Ophillia should be the jack of all trades.
Have the Sharpened Lilidya bombard the Contractor with Illusions, and Latisha use Greater Darkness on him. Ophillia and Vadeena should be on the attack yet be ready to buff/debuff. If he uses Barrier Latisha should be able to debuff him (unfortunately of all buffs/debuffs) with Nega-Status level 2.

Once the Deities are summon make sure you kill them as soon as you see them. The Angel will raise anyone that has fallen, and the demon will one hit kill anyone who is an ally. The contractor will use an annoying skill called Radiate which can one hit everyone if used right which is why Ophillia and Latisha should be constantly caressed by Lilidya to keep them brave in battle.
After the battle there will be one more cutscene and whamo Chapter 1 has ended.

Whew!

Starrodkirby86

My only issue with the screenshots would be the cutoff. That is very minor, but cosmetic errors are always a negative. I like how the font is small, it seems to make it refined in a way. Some people may find it hard to read (Poor eyesight). I haven't played the game yet, this is just from the screenshots myself.

One question...Does this game use grinding or not? :o :)

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

RoseSkye

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on July 17, 2008, 02:19:19 pm
My only issue with the screenshots would be the cutoff. That is very minor, but cosmetic errors are always a negative. I like how the font is small, it seems to make it refined in a way. Some people may find it hard to read (Poor eyesight). I haven't played the game yet, this is just from the screenshots myself.

One question...Does this game use grinding or not? :o :)

It uses strategy.

If you grind, you definitely can beat the bosses with little error.
If you use strategy, you can pass on even at level 1.. (except with the marathon of bosses 10-15 minutes into the demo). You might want to hit level 4 with Rose.. he gains a skill that can help you pass on.. and save often.

Rose/Shadow's melee attack poisons/makes bleed the enemy. Which weakens the attacks being made against them.

Lilidya/Ophellia's attacks are brute force. ESPECIALLY Ophellia, she's about as strong as Lilidya and Shadow combined. Yet, they're lacking in the defense/speed department. Assigning a healer will be fatal, because if you let up your attack even a little you'll be overcome by the bosses that actually matter. Plan 1 move in advance if not you're dead.

Fantasist

I haven't completed the game yet, still playing. So far so good, except the font could be a little bigger. But I must ask, where did you find the music? I want to use it. Can I use it and who should I credit?
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

RoseSkye

I'm in the process of paying for the music from the game... so... if you do use it you would want to credit Mid Autumn Garden or Loveless Entertainment.

Fantasist

July 24, 2008, 01:34:03 am #5 Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 01:36:07 am by Fantasist
Wait, you payed for the music? Did you have it made, or are you just 'buying' already made music? Sorry if I seem to butt in, I'm just curious. Can I use them for free and credit Loveless Entertainment?

I completed the game, and it's good. It's not too deep, but I enjoyed it. There is something I'd like to point. I don't know why, but accessing the menu is taking some time, sometimes over a second. Is it because Seph's bars, or because you have seperate music for the menu, I don't know. And btw, I don't like seperate BGM for the menu, but it's just me.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

RoseSkye

Its not mine yet, so knock yourself out.. yet there are plenty of other songs you could use that is unused by people.

http://www.sakari-infinity.net/forums/index.php?topic=1447.0
http://www.sakari-infinity.net/forums/index.php?board=29.0 <-- Plenty of original good original songs for use.

Fantasist

Oh, wait! I know that site! I just forgot about it. Thanks for the links :)

So are you working on the next chapter? I liked the game, except the font (sorry for repeating myself) and RTAB, but that's a bit personal. I'm still interested in the next chapter.

RoseSkye

July 24, 2008, 09:17:47 am #8 Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 09:19:21 am by RoseSkye
http://www.youngcomposers.com/forum/

There are tons of songs there as well.. be sure to credit them.

Also, yes.. Chapter 1 is being worked on, but not by me.. it's in the hands of Donline. Its a collaboration game between Donline and I.

Also the next chapter will have a changed font and a side view battle system (hopefully.. if I can find a spriter to do it.).. also a custom menu system

Fantasist

Wow, thanks again. And remember me next time you want some easy-medium level scripting.

Starrodkirby86

July 24, 2008, 12:47:43 pm #10 Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 12:50:19 pm by Starrodkirby86
From what I (Finally) played so far, the game is nice. The atmosphere produces a dark-like tone. However, I am noticing some...errors. In fact, there were quite a bunch. This is probably because you made it in three days without full dissection of the whole game. I'll state some wrongs here. Note that someone else on another of the...Erm...25 forums must have found some out too, so I can be stating the obvious.

• Message cutoffs everywhere. They aren't a big issue, but one letter or half a letter seems to get spliced up. This is the easiest error to spot.

• In the ship, Rose's Room where you speak with the girl, Lilidya is still in your party. However, when you are in Lilidya's room, Rose is not in the party anymore (Which is expected obviously).

• I don't know what really happened, but in the beginning of the Martial Lands, Shadow is supposed to get Rose correct? You can take the above route with Shadow alone (I don't know if Rose is automatically added from that, since I never went in battle afterwards).

• The room to the right before Malice and Aluxes can be skipped. Is that intentional?

• The game has very minor spelling/grammar errors. The spelling errors aren't really spelling related but they're more of a removal of punctuation. Grammar errors include no apostrophe, no commas, and very minor stuff like that.

It's really nice, there are some minor issues with Priority in the mapping, but that's okay. I seem to like it, but I dislike how I have so little healing items, resulting me in getting smoked by Malice and Aluxes. :/
I may move this to the Main Projects section. This looks like it has the criteria needed to go. My only issue is that the character descriptions may be too short (This is not an issue when I'm talking about the unknown characters).

• Detailed character description of various characters throughout the game. You don't need to post all characters and you don't need to post many. Post at least the ones you get familiar with in the first stages of the game. Preferably with battlers or facesets.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Fantasist

July 24, 2008, 12:57:19 pm #11 Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 01:07:53 pm by Fantasist
QuoteI seem to like it, but I dislike how I have so little healing items, resulting me in getting smoked by Malice and Aluxes. :/

I barely won that battle those battles, but I used my 'Marshal Savefile Hacker' to beat the boss :naughty:

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Fantasist on July 24, 2008, 12:57:19 pm
QuoteI seem to like it, but I dislike how I have so little healing items, resulting me in getting smoked by Malice and Aluxes. :/

I barely won that battle, but I used my 'Marshal Savefile Hacker' to beat the boss :naughty:

D:

Well, I guess if Blizzard were to make a Savefile hacker, we're all cheaters in some ways.  Especially shdwlink1993. :whistle:

This shows you need to get DREAM for your game Rose. :V:

Fantasist

Indeed! It'll make your game hack-proof by at least one user, I haven't been able to hack DREAM yet. (Or was that just CP?)

RoseSkye

July 24, 2008, 01:13:17 pm #14 Last Edit: July 24, 2008, 01:18:38 pm by RoseSkye
Well the easiest way to beat Aluxes (that worked for me) is...

Use the  Wolves Berry on Rose, and one on Shadow.
Save the game at the blue butterfly.

Go to the boss fight between Aluxes/Malice and Rose/Shadow

Normal attack Malice with Rose's melee attack.
Spiral fang Malice with Shadow's skill.
Melee Aluxes/Malice to death with attacks (make sure its together.. focused).

Afterwards you'll fight Cyrus/Mace.
Spiral Fang Mace twice if Rose is level 4 or above and Melee attack Cyrus to death.

Finally Kel.
Use two leg sweeps from Lilidya.. and save that final mass heal skill for a pinch situation. Use Poison Edge from Ophillia until you cant use it any more then melee from that point on. If Shadow has a Power Break attack or two left.. use it. Make sure you have Rose/Shadow on minor heal duty as well. After you're extinguished your sp melee attack her to death. She -will- die eventually. The party does 1k-1.5k attack per turn.

Ophillia does 500-700+ with normal attack
Lilidya does 300-400 with normal attack
Shadow does 100-150 with normal attack
Rose does 40-70 with normal attack

Edit:
I dont really care if they hack the game to beat it.. I mean it just shows that they're just interest in the storyline.. or the resources. Either way, its nothing I can do.. especially because its a free game.. I guess its not worth the effort, purchasing custom stuff just going to be stripping for resources and hacking into games.

Fantasist

July 24, 2008, 01:23:49 pm #15 Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 12:29:42 am by Fantasist
Hey, don't get me wrong, I don't steal resources! I'm just lazy is all, and I'd never circulate something that dangerous. You see, I tried hacking CP since Bliz said shdwlink did it, just for gaining some scripting experience. In the effort, I made a normal savefile hacker and that's it, purely academical. I hope I haven't hurt you., sorry...

EDIT:
QuoteI mean it just shows that they're just interest in the storyline

That's it, really.

Blizzard

O_o I didn't hack my own game.

... oh wait... I did... :=
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

RoseSkye

Relax, I never said I'm going to stop making it. >.> As I said Donline is making his own add on of this game.. I'm waiting for him to finish chapter 1.. though it may be bad.. or it may be good.

Fantasist

Wait, I thought this was Chapter 1 :?

RoseSkye

Update Arc II: Chapter 1 released.

Diokatsu

You know that because of SMF you need not double/triple/ect post to bump topics. Just edit and the topic is bumped automatically.

RoseSkye

This took me all day to make (WMA kept erroring on me.) Yet, I proudly present the first youtubed Opening Cutscene to Chapter 1- Arc II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBEmvpUDkps

(Sorry for the whole low quality thing, Camtasia buttraped my cutscenes)

Diokatsu

Wow looks cool xD

When will I get to play xD :V

RoseSkye

Starrodkirby86

September 01, 2008, 11:01:26 pm #24 Last Edit: September 01, 2008, 11:02:10 pm by Starrodkirby86
Holy criminies of Walla Walla Washington, guilty here, I haven't been viewing this topic as much as I should, but now that I look at it, it looks WAY sexier than Chapter 0. And there's a Strategy Guide...Oh the awesome Strategy Guide! I'll try to promise myself playing this, you know, devote some time into getting the game going, then maybe getting a review if I finish the chapter. :P