Hi! i'm new here

Started by computerwizoo7, July 17, 2008, 04:06:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

computerwizoo7

Hi!, i'm computerwizoo7 and i'm 16 years old, a graphic designer and i'm making a game called Rising Legend.
I hope that this is a great community and i look forward t5o meeting lots of persons. ;D

Starrodkirby86

Ooh, a graphic designer. Can you give a sample of what you do maybe? This is a great community and there's very little jerks around here (If not, none). I hope you'll stay here for a long time. :)

Welcome and enjoy. :D

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

computerwizoo7

July 17, 2008, 04:15:13 pm #2 Last Edit: July 17, 2008, 04:16:35 pm by computerwizoo7
I hope that i will be here for a long time too.
I don't really upload my pics so here is one:

and i also do edits:

DeathLock

Welcome to CP, remember the use of spoilers. ^_^

PS: Great work.

Starrodkirby86

The top one is pretty sparkly and very impressive. Those lights reminds me of crystals or a collection sort of cliche. Of course, cliches aren't bad unless you can't execute them right.

And the recoloration is although simplistic colored (Like cel-shading), but the armor looks pretty nice (Despite it having the same coloring style).

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

computerwizoo7

Thanks!
So how about checking out my game project and consider joining.
I posted it in the projects forum.

Fantasist

Welcome to CP :D
And those pics look really good :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

computerwizoo7

Hey everyone!, i'm not sure if this is the right place so here goes.
Is there any scripter in the community who wants to join a game project?

Ryex

it is better to ask in the project forum but there are many scripters here, I'm one of them though ism not very good...

Welcome to CP
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Aqua

Diokatsu

unp :yesmaster:
oops thats my ulta smiley...i can't believe blizz made this one just for me!

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

make use of those!!!!! Post lats and NO  :spam:unless everyone else does it!!!! XD or use the SPAM section rofl

Valcos

July 18, 2008, 02:32:45 am #12 Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 02:33:25 am by Valcos
 :welcome: to the Chaos Project you may notice the crap load of smilies :up: we have. Dont be scared :scared: to use them. Just try not to  :spam: them like I and most likely many others do  :whistle:. But anyways  :haha: I hope you enjoy your stay here and dont forget if you need help just ask :sos:. We are all buddys :buddy: here.
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Nortos