Big Dreamers - Rising legend

Started by computerwizoo7, July 17, 2008, 04:26:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

computerwizoo7

July 17, 2008, 04:26:25 pm Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 06:30:02 am by computerwizoo7

"Story": ShowHide
Story:
A Century Ago, There was a great battle between The Kingdom of Light and The Kingdom of Dark, a lot of people died on that terrible day when the agents of evil attacked the faction of Light, but when all hope was lost a man named Hanzo, from the Faction of Light unleashed all of his power to defeat the agents of evil and to seal their leader, "The Master Of Darkness" and restored the balance of good and evil over the land, however it was said that Hanzo died after he finished the job.
25 Years Later
It was a time of magic where the land was ruled by the 7 Great Kingdoms of Ice, Water, Wind, Earth, Fire, Light and Dark.
In the Kingdom of Wind, the queen had two children who were twins, the one that was born first was named Toushiro and the one after was named Kuroda.
Since Toushiro is the first borne, he became the king's successor; however Kuroda was angry because of the king's decision because he was more skill than Toushiro in every thing they competed in.
Now both princes are 21 years of age and a battle between a foreign enemies has broke out in the Kingdom of the Wind.
Now Your Adventure Begins!

"Touzenkis": ShowHide
Touzenki's are the particles that make up the world and are present in the atmosphere. These were the particles used by the Elemental Kings long ago to make the rivers, mountains, trees and all everything in the world and now it is used by elemental users.
Elemental users harness these particles in the atmosphere and use them in battle to make elemental attacks.
However it is very rare to see someone use more than one elemental attack, human beings are normally only able to master only one element.

"Characters": ShowHide

Rising Legend Characters:

Name: Toushiro Yamazaki
Origin: The Kingdom Of Wind
Fear: None
Traits: Possesses an idealistic mind, an exuberant spirit and a kind heart.
Fighting Style: Reflexive / Head on combat
Family:
   Father: Emperor Hiroshi of the Kingdom of Wind
   Mother: Queen Yakura of the Kingdom of Wind
   Brother: Lee Yamazaki
Synopsis: Toushiro is a young man on a quest to regain his rightful place as heir to the throne from which he was forced to abandon. To do this Toushiro needs to gain the trust and make allies of the surrounding kingdom's people who condemn him as the murderer of his beloved father, the Emperor of The Kingdom of Wind.

Name: Theo Clunis
Origin: The kingdom of earth
Fear: The law
Traits: Possesses a kind and friendly heart but lacks the capability to disagree in an agreeable manner.
Fighting Style: Slow and tactical usually involving a series of moves
Family: None Known / Unknown
Synopsis: Theo resides in the streets of Albarock. He has been an orphan living by his wits in an old abandoned cellar for as long as he can remember. Theo's way of life has led him to feel an intense fear of the law which he tries to avoid at all costs.

Name: Hervin Bailey
Origin: The kingdom of fire
Fear: Making wrong choices
Traits: Possesses a easily irritated spirit, a persistent and determined mind.
Fighting Style: A series of powerful attacks to overpower the enemy
Family:
   Father: Alfred Bailey
   Mother: Danielle Bailey
Synopsis: Hervin is the general for the Crimson Army. He is also the right hand man for the king of the kingdom of fire. Hervin's parents thought him to stand up for what is right from he was a child, but because of this hervin was in trouble with higher ranking persons because of his actions to protect the innocent.

Name: Fiona Watson
Origin: The kingdom of water
Fear: Her father
Traits: Possesses a kind and gentle sprit, an intelligent mind and very emotional heart
Fighting Style: Quick moves to slow or weaken the enemy for long term battles
Family:
   Father: Conrad Watson - Emperor
   Mother: Elizabeth Watson - Queen
   Brother: Ricardo Watson - Prince
Synopsis: Fiona is the princess of the kingdom of water. She is also a very delicate and soft person; due to the fact her father protects her from everything harmful. Fiona secretly practices to better her water element and healing abilities. Her father ensures that she is very educated by studying every day. She is secretly in love with Toushiro.

Name: Hopeton Allen
Origin: The kingdom of ice
Fear: Being alone
Traits: Possesses a unfriendly spirit, simple minded and hides his intentions or opinions
Fighting Style: Do not attack until there is a high chance of winning
Family:
   Father: Rouzaki Allen - Emperor
   Mother: Petrina Allen - Exile
Synopsis: Hopeton is a prisoner of the kingdom of ice because he is the bastard son of the king. His mother was said to be killed by his father when he was 5 years old. He is forced to work in the castle like all the other prisoners and daydream in his spare time.

Hanzo Kimura:
Origin: Kingdom of Light
Fear: Living without a purpose
Traits: Possesses a friendly spirit, an intricate mind and shows his intentions or opinions
Fighting Style: a series of spells to capture or completely destroy his enemies
Family: None/Unknown
Synopsis: Hanzo's parents were killed in the great war between the Kingdom of Light and Dark, At that moment Hanzo's powers revealed itself and he sealed the Master of Darkness and restored the balance to the kingdoms then reincarnated himself 5 years later.

Name: Kimiko Yoshida
Origin: the kingdom of dark
Fear: Falling in love
Traits: Possesses a gentle spirit, calm mind and hidden emotions and intentions
Fighting Style: A series of attacks to trick or lure the enemy and a final attack to ensure victory.
Family: Unknown/None
Synopsis: Kimiko is a member of the Dark Cards gang. She is the trump card for the gang and also the girlfriend of Dark jack, the leader of the gang.

Pandemonium:
Origin: Hell
Fear: Failing to protect others
Traits: Possesses a dark spirit, calm mind and hidden intentions
Fighting Style: A series of powerful attacks to defeat his enemies in the fastest way possible.
Family: None
Synopsis: Pandemonium is the first demon that was created when the light of heaven was blocked by a mountain in the pits of hell and by that shadow Pandemonium was born. he then ruled over the depths of hell in the shadows watching all that happens in his kingdom.

Name: Kuroda Yamazaki
Origin: The Kingdom of Wind
Traits: Possesses an optimistic mind, an exuberant spirit and hidden intentions.
Fighting Style: Reflexive/ Head on Combat
Family: Father: Emperor Hiroshi of the Kingdom of Wind
   Mother: Queen Yakura of the Kingdom of Wind
   Brother: Toushiro Yamazaki
Synopsis: Kuroda is an ambitious young man who uses intelligent strategies and real-time tactics to get what he wants. He also framed his brother for the death of their father, the emperor, and forced Toushiro to leave the kingdom of wind.

Name: Dedalius
Traits: Possesses an optimistic mind, an evil sprit and a selfish heart.
Fighting Style: Any type of attack to defeat his enemies.
Synopsis: Dedalius is the leader of the agents of evil. He is also an ambitious demon who will stop at nothing to get what he wants. No one knows for sure what Dedalius truly desires.

Name: Tridon
Origin: Kingdom of Darkness
Traits: Possesses an exuberant spirit, simple minded and a caring heart.
Fighting Style: A combination of attacks to destroy her enemies.
Synopsis: Tridon is a kind girl who always refrains from killing persons but she always end up failing. She has a fantasy that she would fall in love and leave the agents of evil.

Name: Ultimado
Traits: Possesses an intelligent and tactical mind, a dull spirit and a neutral heart.
Fighting Style: A series of to defeat his enemies with the least amount of energy loss.
Synopsis: Ultimado is a mysterious person who always stays alert and observes his surroundings but he never comments openly. No one knows anything special about him.

Name: Belial
Traits: Possesses a malicious mind, an evil spirit and a blood thirsty heart.
Fighting Style: Random attacks with outstanding power to defeat his enemies.
Synopsis: Belial is a very mysterious person.

Name: Xavier
Traits: Possesses a exuberant spirit, an intellectual mind and a loving heart.
Fighting Style: A series of fast moves to confuse and defeat his enemies.
Synopsis: Xavier is the youngest of the four Dark Lords. He also always fall in love with every beautiful girl he meets. He was raised by the agents of evil when he was found on the road side without a home.

Name: Juno
Fear: Death
Traits: Possesses an optimistic mind, a dull spirit and a kind heart.
Fighting Style: Hand to Hand Combat
Synopsis: Juno is a mysterious person who is very lazy, he often jokes around everyday without a care in the world except for when there is a threat that could disturb the balance of good and evil.

Name: Ellenor Magdalena
Fear: Hurting others
Traits: Possesses a kind heart, a gentle sprit and an idealistic mind.
Fighting Style: A series of spells to defeat his enemies.
Synopsis: Ellenor is a kind girl who was blessed with amazing skills in the field of spell casting. She is secretly in love with Juno.

Name: Joshua Star
Traits: Possesses a dull sprit, a kind heart and a solemn mind.
Fighting Style: Powerful and reflexive attacks to defeat enemies.
Synopsis: Joshua's Parents died in the between Light and Dark. He is the sword and shield for the faction of light. He now lives to protect the smiles of everyone in his kingdom.

Name: Latavia Harris
Origin: Kingdom of Wind
Traits:  Possesses an idealistic mind, a kind heart and a gentle spirit.
Fighting Style: Formal Combat
Family: Mother: Emily Harris
   Father: Richard Harris
   Brother: Ronal Harris
Synopsis: Latavia is a innocent and ethical person who spends her days farming with her family. She strongly believes in right and wrong, she also a strong will to protect others.

Name: Tousho Kyuubei
Origin: Kingdom of Earth
Traits: Possesses a kind heart, a cunning mind and an exuberant spirit.
Fighting Style: Long Range Combat
Synopsis: Tousho is a smart and brave person who believes that everything is governed by law. Tousho, surprisingly believes that only the truly strong can break free of the law and do what needs to be done, he hopes to find someone like that someday.

Name: Emiko Nakao
Origin: Kingdom of Dark
Traits: Possesses a kind heart, an intelligent mind and a gentle spirit.
Fighting Style: Sword attacks
Synopsis: Eriko is an assassin for the Agents of Evil, she was raised from a little girl in the art of Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Kenjutsu, Hensōjutsu, Shinobi-iri, Intonjutsu  and Sui-ren. Eriko is also secretly in love with her superior, Kuroda Yamazaki.

Name: Selene Morgan
Origin: Kingdom of Ice
Fear: None/Unknown
Traits: Possesses a kind heart, an optimistic mind and a nuetral spirit.
Fighting Style: Long range attacks
Synopsis: Selene was abandoned by her parents when she was nine years old, forcing her to live with complete strangers. Selene became an Ice Knight but left the Kingdom of Ice to search for her parents.

Name: Ainsley Denton
Fear: None/Unknown
Traits: Possesses a kind heart, a noble mind and a dull spirit.
Fighting Style: Reflexive/ Head on combat
Synopsis: Ainsley was once a strong knight who attained the position of Star Knight, The guardian of light. Ainsley is the type of person who wanted to know the truth of the world and he could not find it while being a part of the faction of light so he left to find his own path himself.

Name: Kelvin Martin
Origin: Kingdom of Water
Fear: Failing at his duties
Traits: Possesses a kind heart, Intelligent mind and a neutral spirit.
Fighting Style: All out devastating attacks
Synopsis: Kelvin was banished from the position of Water Knight due to his ambitions, he later left the Kingdom of Water to pursue his ambitions and found Lee Yamazaki to whom he joined to get closer to his ambitions.

Name: Eric Thomas
Origin: Kingdom of Fire
Traits: Possesses a kind heart, an idealistic mind and an exuberant spirit.
Fighting Style: Series of fast attacks.
Synopsis: Eric was an anonymous knight in the kingdom of fire but his skills were also that of a genius. Eric always acted childish even when he is alone with no one around him, however he always felt as if he was just an insignificant person compared to everyone else so he left the kingdom of fire to find his own path.

Name: Yukie Takeda
Origin: Kingdom Of Wind
Fear: Small Insects
Traits: Possesses a kind heart, an optimistic mind and an exuberant spirit.
Fighting Style: Strong physical attacks.
Synopsis: Yukie is an orphan who usually gambles however she loses most of the time then she starts a fight. She always dream of doing something great so that she can leave her home town with all its sad memories and start a new life.

"Screenshots": ShowHide

First Screen shot shown on CP!

"Features": ShowHide
These will be discussed among the members of the team...

"The Current Team": ShowHide

Game Director:
computerwizoo7

Artists:
Hakuenneko
Alee27

Graphics Designer:
computerwizoo7

Musician:
Kanped

Workstation:
http://bigdreamers.team-talk.net/index.htm

Official website (Under Construction/Delayed):
http://www.bigdreamersentertainment.tk

Rising Legend Website (Under Construction/Delayed):
http://www.risinglegend.co.cc

Fantasist

Whoa! Those are a lot of characters! Story seems a little cliche, but the characters should bring color to the game (same concept of m game :))
I'd like to know, how much have you completed?
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

computerwizoo7

Actually its a new project so i have not started any of the work but mostly because i am looking for members to join the project first then we could start to make the game.

Ryex

if your looking for an ABS try bliz's
for a CMS request one
as for Mode 7 if you are using mewsterus's don't use this one instead http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=691.0 it is way better
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Fantasist

I can't help, because I have my own project. Here's an advice from me. Don't wait for others. I've wasted a good part of 2 years looking for support. That doesn't mean you can't get it, but just go ahead and start making the game. As for what you'll need, Blizz-ABS is your bet. By the time you'll be anywhere near releasing a demo, BABS 2 will be out and it'll be awesome. A CMS is easy to find, there are many out there and here too. If you want a customized one, just post the layout and details in the script requests section and someone's bound to help. All the best :)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

computerwizoo7

Thanks everyone, i hope everything work out fine for both you guys and me.

computerwizoo7

Topic Updated!!!
Also i am looking for a few mappers, who are good at mapping not show offs like me!
anyway, i am making new tilesets so you if you are a good mapper who can use multiple tilesets well and even improve on the ffects of the map and so on then post or PM me alright!

tSwitch

Quote from: Ryexander on July 17, 2008, 04:56:30 pm
if your looking for an ABS try bliz's
for a CMS request one
as for Mode 7 if you are using mewsterus's don't use this one instead http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=691.0 it is way better

Quote from: Fantasist on July 17, 2008, 05:02:46 pm
I can't help, because I have my own project. Here's an advice from me. Don't wait for others. I've wasted a good part of 2 years looking for support. That doesn't mean you can't get it, but just go ahead and start making the game. As for what you'll need, Blizz-ABS is your bet. By the time you'll be anywhere near releasing a demo, BABS 2 will be out and it'll be awesome. A CMS is easy to find, there are many out there and here too. If you want a customized one, just post the layout and details in the script requests section and someone's bound to help. All the best :)

guys guys
this is cw7
he hates BlizzABS

Use XAS cw7, it's so much better

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

computerwizoo7

Hey NAMKCOR, i'm glad that you have so much free time to bag on me so much, how about testing out the tilesets i am making?

Blizzard

But he's right. Their suggestions to use Blizz-ABS are useless in this thread, aren't they. :P (this was not a question)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

computerwizoo7

Blizzard i think that their suggestion is very good and i might use it but first i want to see how far it will go.
for example winkio's project.

Calintz

So about this project...
Have you decided to begin making this, or are you still waiting on team members??

computerwizoo7

It is being developed at the moment but now the game itself as yet, i am going to need persons who can use RPG Maker Xp well, to start that.
but if i can't find any and the characters are all developed and ready and the musicians finish the theme songs and environment songs and so on...
You get the picture right... so basically i can help you guys when i am not doing school work.

Calintz

You are making a game, and you can't even use the engine yourself!?

computerwizoo7

I never said that i can't use the engine, i am very good at using the engine, but i can't do everything myself.  :^_^':
that would take forever!

Also i am inking and painting characters, spriting, writing, etc.

This is why i need more Rpg Maker Xp users.

Calintz

Umm...I do it ALL myself too...
It can be done so long as you have the patience...

We're making games, not tying our shoes buddy...

computerwizoo7

Well, there is another thing to working in a team, your team mates fill in for your weak points.
also ideas go around and so on... blah blah blah... you make a good game.

Calintz

Haha, I understand that...why didn't you say that 1st!?

rhetorical question compute!!
Because you are a very over-confident person who appraises himself way too much!! Lol, but that's okay. A lot of people do, so it doesn't bother me. I don't mind so long as you can produce...

Blizzard

February 14, 2009, 05:56:37 am #18 Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 05:57:48 am by Blizzard
RMXP is a nice engine, but too limited.

Anyway, you might wanna try Star G., another example game that I put together in a day. It shows some interesting and rather unorthodox things that you can do with Blizz-ABS. It's quite short so you won't be wasting much time. I need 6-7 minutes to beat it. Survival Mode, though, can keep you playing for over an hour.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

computerwizoo7

Where is this game?
Is there any other demo for the Blizz-abs?
What is the latest version of blizz-abs?
Can i have links to these please, anytime i search for blizz abs i get these stupid projects and people talking about it.