Big Dreamers - Rising legend

Started by computerwizoo7, July 17, 2008, 04:26:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Starrodkirby86

QuoteWhere is this game?

Projects/Game. Find Star G. Heck, you can even search for it. It's a site exclusive, just like everything else related to this. >_>;
QuoteIs there any other demo for the Blizz-abs?

Chronicles of Sir Lag-a-Lot but that game is outdated. Soon it'll be NAMK's and Zylos's ABS game, Landith's game Breakdown, and Dissipate.
QuoteWhat is the latest version of blizz-abs?

RMXP Script Database. Blizz-ABS.

Really, this isn't hard at all. If you're searching through Google or the search bar up there then you're obviously missing the point. The point is to search through the actual forums and threads we have here.  :<_<:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

computerwizoo7

Arrg... so all these stuff is exclusive to CP, but why is that?
isn't it more fun to help everyone who use the engine.
Thanks for the info Kirby.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on February 14, 2009, 03:10:43 pm
Arrg... so all these stuff is exclusive to CP, but why is that?
isn't it more fun to help everyone who use the engine.
Thanks for the info Kirby.
You're welcome...

It's not that it's REALLY exclusive since guests can actually lurk and get the scripts here, but it's as in a place to find everything related to Blizz-ABS or Blizzard's scripts would be this forum. RPGRevolution has a version of Blizz-ABS.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

computerwizoo7

Thats just a normal link!!!!
nothing secret about it!

Calintz

Okay okay, so about your game...

Why do you have so man characters. It seems to me that you just started doodling, and got carried away...

shdwlink1993

Quote from: computerwizoo7 on February 14, 2009, 06:09:24 pm
nothing secret about it!

I feel it necessary to point out that the intention of Blizzard's post was to show exactly that: The locations of Blizz-ABS and it's demo games are hardly military secrets. They can be found exactly where you would expect them to be found: The RMXP Script Database and the Projects Boards. There's nothing preventing you from going there and finding them. You don't even have to be logged in to go there and download them.

And sorry that I'm not helping with the topic being so off-topic :shy:.
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: shdwlink1993 on February 14, 2009, 06:21:31 pm
Quote from: computerwizoo7 on February 14, 2009, 06:09:24 pm
nothing secret about it!

I feel it necessary to point out that the intention of Blizzard's post was to show exactly that: The locations of Blizz-ABS and it's demo games are hardly military secrets. They can be found exactly where you would expect them to be found: The RMXP Script Database and the Projects Boards. There's nothing preventing you from going there and finding them. You don't even have to be logged in to go there and download them.

And sorry that I'm not helping with the topic being so off-topic :shy:.

Now now, no need to feed the trolls. Just smile and wave.

Quote from: Calintz16438 on February 14, 2009, 06:11:24 pm
Okay okay, so about your game...

Why do you have so man characters. It seems to me that you just started doodling, and got carried away...
They may not be considered "main characters" (Hah, man characters). They can be just like other party members to have. Depending on the way he executes this, this can be a really awesome thing. There are many characters in a tactical RPG. There can be many characters in an ABS, and not all of may be friends, who knows...:x

Calintz

February 14, 2009, 07:00:30 pm #28 Last Edit: February 14, 2009, 07:01:48 pm by Calintz16438
I think he said he wanted to end up using either BABS, or ((XABS)or whatever). If that's the case, he doesn't need this many characters...

I'm just saying...If he wants to use them as NPCs, I just "personally" think that is stupid. You don't need main character designs for NPCs throughout your entire video game. You draw one or two concept arts for each gender to each race, and use their concepts for your NPCs.

He doesn't really have anything posted about his game,(maybe a story here or there) so he is basically just showing off his mediocre artwork. All of his designs are human =/. He has way too many characters is my opinion...

Blizzard

February 14, 2009, 07:04:00 pm #29 Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 07:37:47 am by Blizzard
I agree. That's why I am locking this topic until further notice. When he has some actually new things to show except artwork, he can PM me to unlock the topic.

EDIT: Topic unlocked on request of topic creator.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

computerwizoo7

*Update!*

Rising Legend Character Addition
Screen shot
and more to come including the demo to blow your minds! or maybe not.

G_G

Are you still planning for the fiinal game to be a commercial one?

Calintz

Alright, so things are progressing nicely, but you NEED to remaster almost ALL of your charasets. They are poorly shaded, and I mean poorly. I am sure you can do better. Read up on tutorials, and better your abilities, and then come back and remaster them and blow us away!!  :up:

computerwizoo7

:dj: Yeah! Yeah! Don't give me your comments because i hate them!

Blizzard

June 28, 2009, 08:19:30 am #34 Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 08:52:14 am by Blizzard
That's it, mister. You're banned permanently. I'm not going to put up with your immature behavior anymore and let you insult the people here who are trying to help you. I've given you several chances to make it up, I've given you a lot of advice, yet you are the same stubborn child that you always were. Go take your mediocre game (that will never be anything better because you think you're the best an it's an awesome game) and annoy somebody else with it. Topic locked.

Quote from: King Munkey about cw7He has TONS, Tons of Issues.