I'm back.

Started by WhiteRose, July 20, 2013, 05:25:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Lobstrosity

WhiteRose? What is WhiteRose? :V Welcome to the here I suppose.
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

SBR*

Welcome back! Wow, it's been two years already... Did you enjoy your traveling? Japan, wasn't it?

stripe103

In all honesty, I didn't think I would be still on this site when Rose came back, but I guess I was wrong =D
Welcome back, WhiteRose! =)

WhiteRose

July 21, 2013, 10:17:34 am #23 Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 10:21:12 am by WhiteRose
Quote from: KK20 on July 21, 2013, 03:17:39 am
Welcome back WhiteRose! Even though I joined here a few months after you left, I have been patiently waiting for your return.

Thank you! It's great to meet you!

Quote from: Colonel Blinx on July 21, 2013, 01:08:57 am
I get no special reply? :'(

Sorry, I didn't mean to leave you out. It's good to see you again, too. :)

Quote from: SBR* on July 21, 2013, 05:02:28 am
Welcome back! Wow, it's been two years already... Did you enjoy your traveling? Japan, wasn't it?

Taiwan, but close enough. Asian islands are all the same anyway, haha. Yes, I enjoyed it. It was a good experience, and I learned a lot. But it's good to be back. :)

Blizzard

Welcome back, Ashley! It's great to have you around again. :) As winkio said, activity may have dropped somewhat, but the people that are here are as awesome as ever. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Blizzard on July 21, 2013, 02:29:51 pm
Welcome back, Ashley! It's great to have you around again. :) As winkio said, activity may have dropped somewhat, but the people that are here are as awesome as ever. :)

I'm not worried - it's clear that there is still an awesome community here on CP. Good times are ahead, I'm sure. XD

exile360

Ah, so you are the Ashley that everyone has been so eagerly awaiting to return. :haha: I'm rather new here, but welcome back nonetheless!

Vell

July 22, 2013, 07:21:53 am #27 Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 07:46:35 am by Vell
yo hey! Sup?

EDIT: It's been 2 years? ...Really, two years? O.O

I guess I've namechanged in the interval? I'm UltaFlame, remember me?

WhiteRose

Quote from: exile360 on July 22, 2013, 03:30:22 am
Ah, so you are the Ashley that everyone has been so eagerly awaiting to return. :haha: I'm rather new here, but welcome back nonetheless!

Thanks! It's great to meet you!

Quote from: Vell on July 22, 2013, 07:21:53 am
yo hey! Sup?

EDIT: It's been 2 years? ...Really, two years? O.O

I guess I've namechanged in the interval? I'm UltaFlame, remember me?

Of course I remember! :) Great to talk with you again!

Vell

How was traveling? Get to see a lot of exciting things?

How do you think this experience has helped you grow as a person?

Spaceman McConaughey

Dost thou havith a Skype account, fair maiden (Ashley)?

WhiteRose

Quote from: Vell on July 22, 2013, 05:20:47 pm
How was traveling? Get to see a lot of exciting things?

How do you think this experience has helped you grow as a person?

I didn't expect there to be a quiz. D: Haha. It was good. I got to see a lot, and I learned a lot - even with languages aside. I got a lot more familiar with Asian culture and people, and I think that I generally improved as a person. I hope so, anyway! :P

Quote from: Colonel Blinx on July 22, 2013, 06:35:44 pm
Dost thou havith a Skype account, fair maiden (Ashley)?

I have one that I used in Taiwan, but it's cluttered with so many people that I want to quietly slip away from that I might just make a new one that isn't so cluttered.

Spaceman McConaughey

Please tell me your new Skype when you make it. I'd love to catch up with you. :)

Vell

Apologies for the pop quiz, I just like to hear about others' experiences. They intrigue me, you know?

Ryex

July 23, 2013, 07:21:48 pm #34 Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 07:23:17 pm by Ryex
Quote from: WhiteRose on July 23, 2013, 12:35:36 pm
I have one that I used in Taiwan, but it's cluttered with so many people that I want to quietly slip away from that I might just make a new one that isn't so cluttered.

ya know you can use your MSN account. as skype has merges with MSN the accounts are the same
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

WhiteRose

Quote from: Ryex on July 23, 2013, 07:21:48 pm
ya know you can use your MSN account. as skype has merges with MSN the accounts are the same

Oh, I didn't know that; good to know. Thanks for the heads up.

PhoenixFire

Welcome back Ashley =) Missed you!
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Taboo

Welcome back! I can't believe its been two years, it feels like forever since those summer nights we spent RPing. We gotta catch up sometime, how was Taiwan?

WhiteRose

Quote from: DigitalSoul on July 24, 2013, 10:59:07 pm
Welcome back Ashley =) Missed you!

Thank you! Good to see a few familiar faces still around. :)

Quote from: Taboo on July 25, 2013, 03:41:29 pm
Welcome back! I can't believe its been two years, it feels like forever since those summer nights we spent RPing. We gotta catch up sometime, how was Taiwan?

It was great, but I'm really happy to be back. I think I'd rather be here than there, despite how great it was. :)

AliveDrive

WhiteRose!

This is my official welcome back!

I'm not really active much anymore, but who knows.

Anyways good to have a veteran among our ranks.
Quote from: Blizzard on September 09, 2011, 02:26:33 am
The permanent solution for your problem would be to stop hanging out with stupid people.