Extreme Homeless Man Makeover

Started by Blizzard, July 30, 2013, 06:21:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Spoofus

Things like this need to happen more often.
I recently had gotten a new bed and my old one was still in great condition, so there is a church where I live helping a family who's home had burnt down, and they have been living in a homeless shelter by building them a new home.
I donated my old bed 4 stacks of 2x4 I had in the garage to help build the home,and a bunch of canned foods I had saved up for a period of time.
They have a dog, and I am thinking about offering to take it in until they can get things settled, it would give my dog company and I am sure that it could help them out tremendously too.
( I am not a church goer by any means I am the opposite, but I went to school with the man of that family and he is a nice guy so I figured I would help sense he was good to me)
And you would be amazed at how something that may not seem like much to you, means the world for someone else.

I give props to those guys making that video, that man looked so happy it was inspiring.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

KK20

It sure is nice to watch things like this. Makes the world feel a little more human.
That scene where he's blindfolded -- I would have had major trust issues there. lol

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Spoofus

I notice from that guys other videos, he does have a thing for nuttella stuff. I personally don't like it.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/