Apples, anyone?

Started by Ranquil, August 13, 2013, 05:03:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Ranquil

What I need right now is an apple tree for my RMXP project. An apple tree with ripe apples.

Believe me, it's very important! And no, no other kind of tree will do. It has to be an apple tree.
I tried to sprite the tree myself and I failed miserably lol. I also looked everywhere for outdoor tilesets or charsets that had trees to find an apple tree but I didn't find even one.
The size of the tree should be a bit large. Imagine an apple tree that's grown to the point that it can't grow any bigger. Please use an RTP character for comparison as the graphics for the game are based on RTP style and size. The color of the apples doesn't really matter, although red or golden ones would be more visible from among the green leaves. And no bad apples in there! (no pun intended lol)
If anyone's up for it, thanks a lot in advance!

Also, it'd be very cool to have a burned-down version of the tree too. I need that as well, but I can somewhat edit it from a complete tree if necessary.
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Zexion

Why not just add apples to an rtp tree

Ranquil

August 14, 2013, 01:23:41 am #2 Last Edit: August 14, 2013, 01:28:17 am by Ranquil
Quote from: Zexion on August 13, 2013, 05:07:41 pm
Why not just add apples to an rtp tree

RTP trees and apple trees are different shaped. I guess my secret inner OCD perfectionist is at large right now but to me it's an important detail lol.

Pics of apple trees: ShowHide

Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Zexion

/I guess I'll give it a shot :s are you using XP-RTP graphics or VX/VXA? Or completely ripped? I want to match the styllllllles

Ranquil

Quote from: Zexion on August 14, 2013, 03:27:29 am
/I guess I'll give it a shot :s are you using XP-RTP graphics or VX/VXA? Or completely ripped? I want to match the styllllllles

XP-RTP styled graphics. Thanks in advance!

Zexion

Spoiler: ShowHide

It's just an edit, but it's alriiiiiiight lol.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Zexion on August 14, 2013, 05:20:03 pm

Spoiler: ShowHide

It's just an edit, but it's alriiiiiiight lol.

That's awesome :D It's not even my tree and I still like it. Hahaha. Good work!

KK20

Zexion is a sexy sprite/graphics maker~
Love the fact it's very RTP-like.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Zexion

Ranquil

That's pretty cool! I like it, thanks! :D I'll mention you in the credits then.

Could you also do the burned down version of it as well? That'd be even cooler.
If no, I can edit it myself, don't worry. :D

Zexion

There ya go...
I hope you meant burnt and not dead like the ones in the default rtp lol

Ranquil

Quote from: Zexion on August 15, 2013, 03:03:42 am

There ya go...
I hope you meant burnt and not dead like the ones in the default rtp lol

Yes, I meant burned.
That's looks simply amazing! I could've never been able to pull that off as well by myself! :o Merci, gracias, danke, tack, arigatõ and so on :)

Zexion