Ideas, Give them.

Started by Zexion, August 12, 2013, 08:23:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Zexion

I need ideas for things you might find in a futuristic city. Like really extremely futuristic. Like a dog poops and it is instantly transported into waste bin. nice that was genius

Spoofus

Instead of luggage or backpacks etc. there are these personal wrist computers, that can break down objects into a "digital" form or something like that, and you can retrieve the said item by selecting it and it will re-materialize the object.And that is not all that they can do but I am using this type of thing for my own project.

(a quick post)

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/

Zexion

Well I don't mean idea's for gear, (because I already spent 2 days drawing stuff lolol) but like fancy stuff like a fancy light pole of some type or... floating chickens.... idk lol
XD I just had the best idea.
Spoiler: ShowHide
Also, where have you been o.o

WhiteRose

Maybe a climate controlled city park where the whether is always perfect, and everything is bio-engineered to always be perfectly maintained.

KK20

^ Reminds me off the book Feed.

Should probably consider various forms of transportation--teleportation, flying vehicles, scooter-bike-hybrid things, spaceships.
Some kind of improved trash/recycling program publicly available, like today's trashcans but cooler.
Hmm...this is hard without being too cliché...

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Zexion

August 12, 2013, 11:11:16 pm #5 Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 11:13:20 pm by Zexion
I decided that a hologram of wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man in front of a shop would be awesome :D
I also made random trash appear on the floor that you can take and put in a trash can, which then shoots a laser to disintegrate it.
This is the future 8)

Oh and that park idea sounds cool :o the thing is I don't intend for the player to really roam the city too long :s but I don't know I could still use it since I change my mind a lot

Lobstrosity

-Nuclear fusion energies! Possibly fusion reactors around the place showing the creation of such energy, that would be kind of cool.

-Air maintenance devices around the place. e.g. things that maintain an appropriate level of oxygen, carbon dioxide, etc in the air. < Could implement a change in gameplay, certain status ailments or something(?) if damaged.

-Cleansing chambers that get rejuvenate your party and/or get rid of ailments when used. < Pay to use. Don't be cheap...

^ Just random ideas. NUCLEAR FUSION.
Don't come any closer. I'm armed... with SCIENCE!

Shalaren

Teleportation stations  8) best futuristic way to travel.
looks like an outside elevator, or a police box like of Dr.who's  :V:

Heretic86

Quote from: Zexion on August 12, 2013, 09:12:28 pm
Well I don't mean idea's for gear, (because I already spent 2 days drawing stuff lolol) but like fancy stuff like a fancy light pole of some type or... floating chickens.... idk lol
XD I just had the best idea.
Spoiler: ShowHide
Also, where have you been o.o

Glowy Illuminated Stuff.

Such as dashed lines on a street being illuminated.  Think: Star Trek.  Of course, that is if your future world is a Star Trek like future and not Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome future.  But rolling with the High Tech universe style, it might be cool to have Animated Tilesets or Sprites (Events) where the Glow turns on and off or fades in and out.
Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)