Blizzard's Trance Music

Started by Blizzard, January 10, 2008, 10:16:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Reno-s--Joker

Epic song names. :D I could only DL a few but from what I've heard so far they're very good... :)

Do you have a favourite of the ones you've made?

impulszero

Blizzard - Can't get enough (Blizzard RMX)< i downloaded this one ---Nice one---
u use FL only ? Some plug-in maybe?
<br /><br />Order is for idiots, Genius can handle Chaos.

Blizzard

May 19, 2009, 05:04:18 am #22 Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 05:06:05 am by Blizzard
Nope, pure FL only. I find most plugins overfilled with unnecessary stuff. i.e. In Purification I used only one TS404 (TB303 emulator) and several effects on the sound and it sounds great. Less is more.

Sadly Can't get enough wasn't made in FL. I did the original in e-Jay Ibiza. And since I wanted a different (better) version of it, I made the remix also in e-Jay. xD

@Reno: The other day I had the idea to call one of my new songs "Audial Penetration". o.o;
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Blizzard

Nothing. I WILL call a song Audial Penetration. :naughty:

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

King Munkey

And it will be an epic song too.

G_G Is my hero!
Munkey != monkey
Munkey > monkey

impulszero

Universe Fusion 2005

:O.o: Holly Hell! where did u get the chick voice??? (e-Jay sample? if Y which e-Jay?)

ps: ... nice song ...
<br /><br />Order is for idiots, Genius can handle Chaos.

Blizzard

June 12, 2009, 06:12:35 am #27 Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 08:58:48 am by Blizzard
e-Jay Ibiza. But the chick voice in The Future 3000 and Snowstorm 2008 is actually mine. :naughty: Vocoder FTW!

Valcos

TRANCE!!..... :naughty:

Lol, is good! You like to have many different beats going on a once? Gives it depth :P
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya