The Semi-Official Chaos Project "Band" Thread

Started by WhiteRose, August 27, 2013, 09:57:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Zexion

Hey, so do we need to only get a recording or do we need the whole webcam thing? Lol

WhiteRose

Quote from: Zexion on August 31, 2013, 03:16:01 pm
Hey, so do we need to only get a recording or do we need the whole webcam thing? Lol

Just the recording is fine; that's probably what I'll do. We'll just be using the audio for mixing together, so the video part would just be cut out anyway.

Zexion

I tried to do the beginning oboe part on sax, unfortunately alot of the part is a little too high to play comfortably for me, so I brought it down an octave which doesn't sound too bad. This is only the first few measures though because I haven't even begun looking at the rest of it lol.

>>Download<<

Tazero

Quote from: Ryex on August 29, 2013, 07:16:35 pm
I'm now sad I left my Guitar at my parents house...

GuitarrrrYeah ;D Cool Idea guys :D Seems like it would be fun, I'd join up but I'm not using any 'decent' recording equipment sooooo.... good luck to you all :)

If you were a fish...

ArcaneAlchemy

Wow, so I totally forgot about this. Umm, hows about I do something and maybe people get with it? If you want vid, I guess I can record with the vid too. I do dig gusty garden, and frankly the guitar parts are pretty easy, so I guess I'll just submit what I get and you can sort it out White Rose.
"Wait? Do I look like a waiter?" -Kefka

KK20

WhiteRose and I have been pretty busy so I thought this thread would die. We can try to start this back up again.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

WhiteRose

I've been busy, but I still think it would be fun to whip something together if we can manage it. It's not like we're in any rush, so we can just each fiddle with things when we get a few spare minutes and see if we can come up with something fun. :)