[XP]Project Emerald

Started by chaucer, August 30, 2013, 12:45:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chaucer

August 30, 2013, 12:45:30 pm Last Edit: March 17, 2014, 06:39:02 pm by chaucer

Summary
This is a Project I've been working on for some time, Although still in the early stages I thought to share the plans, story, features etc. with everyone. If you feel like joining in the project help is much appreciated as I'm the only one working on it at this time.

Story
Background story:
 In ancient times, there were two goddesses. These two goddesses Juphia and Mairsa, gave birth to
the planets, and life of all forms. These two goddesses, kept balance in the universe, however they could not keep watch over
everything, so they created deities, The deities would uphold the harmony  of all life forms, and teach the will of the goddesses
to the inhabitants of their core planets.
 The Eldest Goddess, Juphia, the keeper of peace was worshiped and loved by all of their creations. Howver Mairsa, the goddess
of death, was missunderstood and feared. Unfortunately as time went on, the fear
eventually led to hatred for the goddess Mairsa. Mairsa was jealous of the admiration the people had for her sister Juphia, and
carefully devised a plan behind her sisters back, with a handful of deities loyal to her. She planned to unleash all the
evils of the worlds with the help of Raxus the most powerful deity under her command, he was the gatekeeper of all darkness and chaos in
the realms. Together Mairsa and Raxus would unleash an everlasting darkness over all the planets, they would overthrow her
sister, and unleash unspeakable creatures to lay waste to all her sisters creations. The time has now come
and the plan has played out,Mairsa has sealed Juphia away,Raxus' Minions terrorize planets, deities fight amongst eachother.
 With her last bit of strength, Juphea beacons to her remaining deities to spread word, for her
followers to take up arms. against Raxus, and her sister, in order to restore the peace and love the worlds once held.

More Details later.