Hey there!

Started by Dreaming Sun, September 01, 2013, 01:03:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreaming Sun

Hi! I'm Dreaming Sun. 17 years old and Australian. I was bored and suddenly started complaining to Vell about having nowhere good to RP and within the span of... umm... 13 seconds, according to Skype, he sent a link here and this place actually looks really cool to hang around c:

I've honestly never really done anything with RPG maker, and have only made slight (... I'd like to emphasise the word "slight") forays into the world of coding in the past. I've actually always been somewhat interested in it all (I'm wanting to do a Sci/Eng course in Uni next year and apparently coding games and stuff is helpful practice there and of course pretty fun). Still, it's nice to meet you all and I hope I don't annoy anyone here too much.

Vell

Dreaming Sun

Vell

Dreaming Sun

Blizzard

This looks fun.

*stares, too*
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

WhiteRose

Someone to RP with us? Awesome! :D Welcome to Chaos Project! It will be great to have you around!

KK20

Welcome to my domain!
...or rather the RMXP side of it.

And what's with all the staring?
Spoiler: ShowHide

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Ranquil

Welcome to Chaos Project! Would you like your martini shaken or stared? :troll:
Quote from: Some guy on FacebookLife is like a penis. It's short but it feels so long when it gets hard.

Quote from: Steven WinterburnBefore you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes.

Ryex

I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Dreaming Sun

WHY'S EVERYONE STARING D:

Also hi everyone else ~

winkio

Am I doing it right?

Welcome :)

PhoenixFire

Welcome...

*stares*

*raises an eyebrow slightly*
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

orochii

Awww, raising eyebrows gives me 12hp damage.
===
Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your visits, and stuff.

Praise the sun!
Orochii Zouveleki

ForeverZer0

I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

MarkHest

I'm not much into RP, but welcome to CP :)

~stares~

SBR*

Vell

This thread makes me feel accomplished.

<3 you guys, CP.

Dreaming Sun

Hiii. Though the staring thing is still confusing screw you Vell ;~;