A Fun Idea

Started by WhiteRose, January 30, 2014, 09:46:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Taboo

Barbarian RP? Barbarian RP.

WhiteRose

February 02, 2014, 05:09:44 pm #21 Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 05:36:33 pm by WhiteRose
I'll try to get the first post up in the next day or two. I have a couple school projects that I need to finish in the next few days, but I'll try to work around them so that we can get things rolling.

UPDATE: Don't worry, I still haven't forgotten about this! Midterms are this weekend and I have a little catching up to do, so I'm a little busy, but hopefully I'll be able to get the first post up on Saturday or Sunday. The most that I can promise is one post a week, but I'm hoping that once things calm down a little we'll be able to get even more than that. :) I'll try and put together some sketches of your characters; feel free to upload your own pictures, if you'd like!

Also, on a note mostly unrelated except for the fact that it's another picture I drew, I drew a picture in the Mass Effect thread. :D

WhiteRose

Quote from: Taboo on February 01, 2014, 09:35:14 pm
We could go with option 2 and do what we have done in the past. Group chats with someone transcribing the conversation into a post. Though this was time consuming, I thoroughly enjoyed it. As far as character goes...

Name: Karogg Gorefist
Race: Orc
Age: Whatever age for an Orc that would parallel a 40 year old human
Trope: Barbarian
Description: A rather normal looking Orc, all things considered. Much taller than the average human and much more heavily built. Karogg has greenish-brown skin covered with the scars of his many battles. He wears his grey hair in a tight knot on the back of his head. He wears a myriad of skins and trophies from various kills, though he leaves his chest bare. He wields two rather ornate (as ornate as tribal orcs can be) claws that are the signature weapon of the Gorefist tribe.
Personality: As the second eldest son of the chieftain, Karogg quickly developed a sense of competition growing up. He always strove to outdo his brother. His life has been full of battles and this has led to him holding a very skewed way of looking at the world. He values honor and will not kill someone needlessly...unless he's raging.

I finished drawing your character. I wasn't quite sure where to go with the claw besides that it's ornate, so I might have gone a tiny bit over the top with all of the stabbity bits. Feel free to reject the drawing if it's not what you envision your character to look like. Haha.

Karogg Gorefist: ShowHide

Taboo

Quote from: WhiteRose on February 05, 2014, 09:00:40 pm
Quote from: Taboo on February 01, 2014, 09:35:14 pm
We could go with option 2 and do what we have done in the past. Group chats with someone transcribing the conversation into a post. Though this was time consuming, I thoroughly enjoyed it. As far as character goes...

Name: Karogg Gorefist
Race: Orc
Age: Whatever age for an Orc that would parallel a 40 year old human
Trope: Barbarian
Description: A rather normal looking Orc, all things considered. Much taller than the average human and much more heavily built. Karogg has greenish-brown skin covered with the scars of his many battles. He wears his grey hair in a tight knot on the back of his head. He wears a myriad of skins and trophies from various kills, though he leaves his chest bare. He wields two rather ornate (as ornate as tribal orcs can be) claws that are the signature weapon of the Gorefist tribe.
Personality: As the second eldest son of the chieftain, Karogg quickly developed a sense of competition growing up. He always strove to outdo his brother. His life has been full of battles and this has led to him holding a very skewed way of looking at the world. He values honor and will not kill someone needlessly...unless he's raging.

I finished drawing your character. I wasn't quite sure where to go with the claw besides that it's ornate, so I might have gone a tiny bit over the top with all of the stabbity bits. Feel free to reject the drawing if it's not what you envision your character to look like. Haha.

Karogg Gorefist: ShowHide

Whoa! That looks perfect! I love the look of grim determination.  8)

WhiteRose

I'm glad you like it. :D  Now I have to do Tonla, and then we should be good to get started with the actual RP.

Zexion

I chose that name because it was my runescape barbarian name haha

WhiteRose

Quote from: Zexion on February 02, 2014, 12:29:31 am
Name: Tonla Rockcrusher
Race: Human
Idk what trope is but : Barbarian
Description: Long orange hair and fair skinned muscular build. One scar right down the middle of his chest. He has a long beard that is kinda scraggly. He wears only a small vest over his torso made of ox hide and plain cloth pants. He wields a large sword slightly resembling lightning and carries a small dagger in a holster on his leg. He wears a cape with many holes in it from gathering food and supplies for his village.

Personality: He never admits when he is wrong, but is almost always right. He is mostly silent, and very wise for his age. He has learned everything from experience and has razor sharp reflexes. He doesn't take orders from anyone but the village elder, but will always do the right thing without being told. He is brave and fearless.

Lol

Here's Tonla. It's not nearly as good as your drawings, Zexion. I'm sure you could do a better one. But at least I gave it a try. :P

Spoiler: ShowHide

Zexion

That's actually really similar to how I imagined him. It helps that I imagined him in your style haha. You did a really good job rose :D now we can start the rp?

WhiteRose

Quote from: Zexion on February 12, 2014, 11:25:44 pm
now we can start the rp?

Yes! :D I'll get the first post up as soon as I can.

By the way, for everyone else, it's still not too late to sign up, so feel free. :)

WhiteRose

February 14, 2014, 11:49:10 pm #29 Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 02:22:44 am by WhiteRose
*Legally Double-posts*

The thread for the RP is now up! The drawings are going to be really bad, but they should give at least a tiny bit of an indication as to what is on my mind.

Here is the thread: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,13917.0.html

EDIT: *soft and gentle bump*