[RMX-OS] Real-Party members?

Started by Xolitude, September 02, 2013, 08:07:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Xolitude

Would it be possible to make a script to make other players join your in-game party? (When you hit ESC, it shows your party).

So would something like this be possible with other MP players?

#########

If this isn't possible, than would it be possible to make a party command and have a party-ingame, with an added on GUI?

WhiteRose

From my understanding of RMX-OS, the battle system would probably have to be re-written in order to allow players from different clients to all be part of one party. (It would need to do things like wait for other players to make a command, and so on.) I imagine that this would be possible, but it would probably take a little work.

I think that Blizz-ABS might have at least basic support for this already, but I'm really not sure on that one - I very well could be mistaken. Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

Xolitude

Quote from: WhiteRose on September 02, 2013, 09:28:49 pm
From my understanding of RMX-OS, the battle system would probably have to be re-written in order to allow players from different clients to all be part of one party. (It would need to do things like wait for other players to make a command, and so on.) I imagine that this would be possible, but it would probably take a little work.

I think that Blizz-ABS might have at least basic support for this already, but I'm really not sure on that one - I very well could be mistaken. Sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

No no, that's great info :) thanks anyway!