Forum staff restructure

Started by Blizzard, July 19, 2008, 10:55:03 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

July 19, 2008, 10:55:03 am Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 10:57:30 am by Blizzard
I realized that it's time to change the staff at the forum a little bit. To keep it short I'll just say what has been changed.

• Susys isn't a mod anymore. She doesn't come here often anyway, so there's no to fill a position that's not needed. She hasn't replied to my question if she wanted to stay a mod, but seriously, I'm not gonna wait 2 weeks for her reply. -_-
  • Wcw: Same as Susys. I can't contact him, so I haven't.
  • Ultaflame's is not a global mod anymore. Now (s)he is mod over S.P.A.M., Forum Games and Role Playing and Interactive Story Telling only as (s)he usually isn't active anywhere else anyway. (S)he has confirmed that (s)he is ok with that decision.
  • shdwlink1993 is now mod over all the Scripts sections and additionally over Programming / Scripting / Web. He is ok with that decision.
  • Starrodkirby86 is now a global mod. He is ok with that decision.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Starrodkirby86

I'm not going to make any presidential speech or anything declaring my new promotion. It would sound a bit conceited. But I'm overly glad at what I am now, and I'll definitely not abuse the power or lose it...Either through insanity or other means...Thanks Blizzard for the heads up.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Aqua

Congratz to the new mods! :clap:

And farewells to the Susys and a little bit of Ulta.

tSwitch

hehe, I'd say gratz but some people got downgraded so...
here's to keeping the forum together :toast:

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: tSwitch.us | Twitter | Tumblr

DeathLock

July 19, 2008, 11:34:40 am #4 Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 11:42:53 am by DeathLock
Congrats to all, except Starrod. ^_^

PS: Don't abuse your power.

Fantasist

This is perfect, except for Susys. Too bad she didn't reply to your post Bliz, but I really love the way the new mods fit perfectly to their sections :D Congrats people :D
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

As I said, Ulta's fine with that. And Susys isn't active anyway, I doubt that she minds. -_-

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

Congrats everyone! Can't beleive Star'as a mod!!!! YAY!!!!!! and sorry susys

legacyblade

shdwlink1993

I agree with kirby. I am very glad that I'm a mod now and I have no intention of losing said title to anything or anyone...

Unless Blizzard, you know, demods me or something :'(.
Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Starrodkirby86

No one mentioned shdwlink1993 with congratulations, so I'm going to be a nice person and directly congratulate him.

shdwlink1993, my fellow brother and moderator, congratulations for your moderator ship. Hope you will be competent, awesome, and just as great as Blizzard when he was a mod. I hope I'll be the same obviously.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

GAX

Well...farewell to Sally (Susys) from the mod staff, I just hope she doesn't get too bummed about it, although I'm pretty sure one contributing factor to her not being on CF so much would be an addiction to WoW.

Also, welcome new moderators Starrodkirby86 and shdwlink1993, welcome to the crew.

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

DeathLock

Don't feel bad Shdwlink.

Quote from: DeathLockCongrats to all, except Starrod. ^_^

I didn't say congrats to Kirby. You were one of the ones I've congratulated. :)

Diokatsu

Good to see GA is still here...and

(btw love the sig, totally get it!!!! I love that series)

Starrodkirby86

According to Position, the only Global Moderators left are GAX and WcW. Everyone else are now mods are they're just gone. We moderators don't have a position name unless you look at the specific board that the moderator is special at.

Rune

Gratz guys. Too bad for Susys though.
*toast*
Signature.

Punn

Sucks for her, although she doesn't make any effort to get one at least once, unlike me where I always make a daily attempt to get on at least once. But meh.. I guess there's a more higher priority then Blizzard the forum

Vell

yeah, im fine with it, considering I don't do anythign anywhere else anyway.

Blizzard

Hm, right... I remember talking to WcW where he said the he might not stay for long so I can demod him when he's gone again... But I'd need another global mod. So it's possible that I will change a few more things. Stay tuned for some surprises. xD

Aqua

Congratz on Global Mod, Star :)

Starrodkirby86

Yes, like what Aqua said earlier. I am now Global Moderator. What in the world has come onto this? :rofl:
Good luck to the remaining moderators and I hope a blissful (Or as I misspelled and backspaced, blizzful) fortune comes to all of you and the regular members. Just saying, "I am now Global Moderator" sends me shivers down my throat.

Blizzard

Don't forget the rules a mod has to follow. You have now a big responsibility. :P

Rune

The forum's goin' down. Nice job Blizz. :P
Signature.

Diokatsu

Sweet stars a mod! It's like parents that are cops....Awww that sucks!!!!!!!!