Counter Strike: Global Offensive BETA-testers wanted!

Started by Praelium, September 03, 2013, 05:47:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Praelium

September 03, 2013, 05:47:46 pm Last Edit: September 04, 2013, 05:52:34 am by Praelium
Hello,

This project (de_depository) is our first mapping project and currently me (Futendra) and Peperbol are working on it.
The map is a depository used before certain cargo reaches cargo ships. The basic goal for the Terrorists is to bomb the warehouse or the main service pipe.

This is a nighttime map made so that there are multiple meeting points; both overground as underground. There is a central sniper spot and an opposite sniper spot, which makes the sniping really balanced. Another aspect is the service pipe which can be accessed by both sides. There are multiple entrances into the Bomb Spots and good grenade-spots.

The main issue we are currently having is to give the map a more realistic feel while making it less repetitive. If you're willing to give any tips or feedback, here are some pictures:

Overview
Overview: ShowHide

Depository Building
Depository Building: ShowHide

Depository Building - Detail: ShowHide

Bomb Spot A
Bomb Spot A - Garages: ShowHide

Bomb Spot A: ShowHide

Underground
Underground: ShowHide

Underground - Detail: ShowHide

Underground - Old boiler room: ShowHide

Crane
Crane overview: ShowHide

Crane overview 2: ShowHide

Crane overview 3: ShowHide

Containers
Containers: ShowHide

Containers - Passway: ShowHide

Containers - Overview: ShowHide

Containers - Eye-level Overview: ShowHide

Pipe
Pipe Exit: ShowHide

Spawns
Outside CT Spawn - Building: ShowHide

Outside CT Spawn: ShowHide

Outside CT Spawn - Detail: ShowHide

Outside CT Spawn - Overview: ShowHide

T Spawn - Barrier: ShowHide

These pictures are from a previous version. We are currently reaching BETA and searching for BETA-testers.
Do you play Counter Strike: Global Offensive and are willing to BETA-test this map? PM me!

Don't hesitate to give feedback on the screenshots!

WhiteRose

If you could please put your images in spoiler tags, that would be great. My poor college internet didn't even have time to finish loading all of the pictures by the time I read the thread and hit reply. :)

On topic, I'm afraid my hands are pretty full at the moment, so I'm not able to help with mapping, but I do think I have a modern tileset or two floating around, if you need them.

Blizzard

*fixes unspoilered screenshots* As Rose already pointed, the rules regarding spoilers and images haven't changed.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Praelium

Quote from: Blizzard on September 04, 2013, 05:32:47 am
*fixes unspoilered screenshots* As Rose already pointed, the rules regarding spoilers and images haven't changed.

Oh sorry, I totally forgot! I simply copy-pasted the images from another forum.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Praelium

Quote from: Blizzard on September 04, 2013, 05:45:29 am
Haha, no problem.

I editted the Spoilers so if people are interested they can easily navigate without having to open all the spoilers :3