Gaming Enix

Started by DeathLock, July 19, 2008, 11:36:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DeathLock

July 19, 2008, 11:36:11 am Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 02:00:46 pm by DeathLock
Gaming Enix
Click the text to enter.

What is the purpose of the site?
Gaming Enix is a site that helps its members with the other side of game development, in other words the writing process. You'll be able to post your plot, characters, side quests or anything else to get critique on it.

If you need some help in filling the details of your story, or even just getting critique about your characters full biography. Then this is the place for you. The forum mainly focuses on the writing of your project instead of the graphics or system.

Why would I want to join the forum?
Simple, do you need help with your project in the matters of the story development? Character development? Or even some side quests?

These are just some reasons why you want to join. Would you like to help others with their project? Its really simple, isn't it.

To summarize, this is a Game Writing Support forum. ^_^

What can you help me with?
- Characterzation
- Story and Plot (Character Story)
- Background Story/Plot
- Side Quest Story and Plot Support

We do have a few graphic and system support sections, but we mainly intend to focus on the game writing.

Diokatsu

Did you make this -.-
if so i'll join

DeathLock

No, I didn't make the site. The site was built by Gaara, I'm only staff. ^_^

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: DeathLock on July 19, 2008, 01:47:03 pm
No, I didn't make the site. The site was built by Gaara, I'm only staff. ^_^
FYI (For your information):
Gaara is Kevan, the lead developer for RPG Eclipse Studio, and the root admin of Eminweb. He is in no way associated with my MSN name. (Hint: Dio)

I'll join this if only the URL didn't lead me to a 404...Mind if you change the URL to something that isn't messed up? XD

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

DeathLock

Yes, I know who Gaara is, Starrod. XD

PS: Sorry about the link, the url is fixed. ^_^

Diokatsu

That was for my benefit.

Vell

:/ YOURE TRYING TO RUN MY SERVICE OUT OF BUSINESS! >:/

DeathLock

A forum against a topic, I would go with the forum. XD

Blizzard

An almost inactive forum against an already sodfisticated topic at a quite active forum? I'd personally go with the topic.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

DeathLock

New forum, unknown yet. XD

Vell

I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS INSURRECTION! *begins plotting*

DeathLock

Calm down, the forum won't destroy your business. XD

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

DeathLock

Vell

I'm well known around her :D

Punn

I prolly ask Ulta for help then a forum, that thing helped me with the game plot, too bad its being...
weird... or uber emo or something.. to help me again, I should of gotten more from that thing

Vell

I'm always able and willing to help :/ JUST ASK.

legacyblade

I will clarify Kirby's info on Gaara. Gaara is A root admin. The second in command on eminweb. Just as I am second in command in Gaming Enix. Anyways, you should join if you want to improve your story. Most people there seem to have at least a decent idea about what a good story is.

Vell

you're still stealing my business tho :/

I might join, see if these people have the creativity of a twig or a tree stump.

Diokatsu

I have an idea... promise to make me an admin and i'll join

DeathLock

@Ulta: Good to see you're having second thoughts instead of negative ones.

@Dio: Join or don't join, we're not forcing anyone. ^_^

Diokatsu

will you make me an admin? :D

DeathLock

We'll make you a member. XD

computerwizoo7

its a good forum! i hope you guys change the design though because its kinda dark and not really reader friendly.

Blizzard