Started by orochii, September 21, 2013, 01:18:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

orochii

AUTHOR: Orochii Zouveleki
GENRE: Visual Novel/RPG.
STYLE: Sci-Fi/Future/Epic.

Download (v1.2)

SYNOPSIS:
Year is 2651. A world in war. Two factions reign and conquered most part of the entire planet.
The army of the kingdom of Reigarn, with huge power and politic influence.
And the tribes of the Urok, with heavy numbers and born for the battlefield.
The fight continued on and on, and for that matter, a small group parted on a mission to stop it in a movement, once and for all.

CHARACTERS:

DATA:
"Hangar": ShowHide
The hangar option lets your savegame get updated. Some game updates change certain small aspects of your game, and the hangar option lets your saved game behave correctly, fixing those issues. So, if you update your game, care to check the hangar.

"Workshop": ShowHide
The workshop is maybe one of the most important parts on the whole game. But first there is some stuff to be clear.
You use a warmech, which consists of four parts: Core, Left Arm, Right Arm and Support. The idea is to upgrade each of these parts, either on their basic characteristics (Physical, Shooting, Defense and Mobility). Or buying weaponry. Any of these upgrades cost the same kind of currency: £.

Another variable to take into account is the rank. It raises accordingly to your characteristics (a small internal calculation). When your rank is at its maximum (S:Legend), you will be unable to raise any more characteristics.
Two variables are delimited by rank. One of them are the encounters you get on the arena. The other one, is the amount of weapons you can equip on every part of your mech.

"Town": ShowHide
The town gives you three options:
-Arena: It lets you fight against some enemies before the next "mission" (aka as farming grounds).
-Shop: Buy/sell consumable items.
-INN: Save and exit the game.

These are in spanish because I'm a lazy dog, foxes often jump over me. But don't worry, the game is already translated to ZeroWing-quality English! Hurrae!

ACCREDITATIONS:
QuoteGRAPHICS
    Front Mission - Squaresoft
    Metal Slug - NAZCA/SNK (Intro)

MUSIC
    Front Mission - Squaresoft

SPECIAL THANKS
    Spriters-Resource contributors
    Dr.Pete's SFXR

HONORIFIC MENTION
    Imaginarium, for RPG Maker Weekend contest. It was, aside from Front Mission, the inspiration for this game.

Salut,
Orochii Zouveleki

PD.: I'm planning to do a Panzer2 on libGDX, but I can't right now because of life. I need to die get free from some things first.

Praelium

Looks great! It reminds me of an old gameboy game I had.

orochii

Hmmm old GB game? Don't you remember its name? I'm feeling curious <3~!
And thanks, it's a pretty short little small midget (?) of a game. But it's how I wanted it to be. Was made for a weekend contest, so I had little time, and thus this spawned from that. That's also why 99% of the graphics are rips too (aside from being inspired by FrontMission).

So, yeah, hope you like it,
Orochii Zouveleki

Praelium

Quote from: orochii on September 21, 2013, 10:28:41 am
Hmmm old GB game? Don't you remember its name? I'm feeling curious <3~!
And thanks, it's a pretty short little small midget (?) of a game. But it's how I wanted it to be. Was made for a weekend contest, so I had little time, and thus this spawned from that. That's also why 99% of the graphics are rips too (aside from being inspired by FrontMission).

So, yeah, hope you like it,
Orochii Zouveleki

I honestly have no idea. It's an old faded child memory.

orochii

Isn't it Final Fantasy Legends 8DDDD? At least for the spend stuff on attributes, which is pretty much the way the human characters got stronger.

Asdf,
OZ

Spoofus

This gamed brings out my love for the Front Mission games.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/