Random Poll: Which member do you love at CP the most? :D

Started by Starrodkirby86, July 20, 2008, 01:35:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Which member do you love the most at CP? You can choose more than one. You can select yourself, but don't try to be overly conceited.

Blizzard
22 (84.6%)
UltaFlame
7 (26.9%)
Nortos
1 (3.8%)
Susys
6 (23.1%)
Fantasist
9 (34.6%)
Calintz16438
1 (3.8%)
shdwlink1993
2 (7.7%)
Starrodkirby86
17 (65.4%)
Valcos
2 (7.7%)
Fallen Angel X
1 (3.8%)
NAMKCOR
1 (3.8%)
Caro Ru Lushe
1 (3.8%)
mumerus
3 (11.5%)
Aqua
11 (42.3%)
Diokatsu
4 (15.4%)
GAX72
2 (7.7%)
DeathLock
2 (7.7%)
Phasedscar
1 (3.8%)
legacyblade
2 (7.7%)
Juan
0 (0%)
Rune
1 (3.8%)
Ryex
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Starrodkirby86

July 20, 2008, 01:35:23 am Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 01:43:17 am by Starrodkirby86
You may choose 4 votes to who you love best. I'm sorry if I missed anyone important, I'm sure I have. The only two users I really have an issue not including would be Zeriab and Lost_Hope. Sorry fellas...Maybe I can edit or something? Anyway, vote who you like, don't be conceited, and discuss here! You can campaign here too. :)

EDIT: I want to lay down some ground rules here to make life fair. Voting for yourself is perfectly fine, though it may show you're conceited (Proud of self). Don't try to change votes after late within voting. It's more fun and fair to choose your original decisions and stick with it to see what happens. Don't try and sway the rules like a political machine. Bribing or bartering your friends to vote for one person isn't exactly a great method...

Have fun!

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Valcos

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Valcos on July 20, 2008, 01:37:39 am
Lol Im guessing who you voted for Kirby  :buddy:
Heh thanks. ^^

I can't wait to see the results tomorrow morning and the remainder of the day. This will turn out to be quite interesting. Maybe I'll make a signature stating you're the most loved member of CP. A special signature for the person. Of course...consolation prizes would be given out too! :) If I have the spare time. :\

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!

Aqua

Valcos

Tight race between Kriby and Blizz!  :o Go Ulta  :haha:
-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Valcos on July 20, 2008, 01:42:27 am
Tight race between Kriby and Blizz!  :o
It's going to change. I bet Blizzard is going to be the victor in this competition. I know it's going to change. *Looks at DeathLock's name* xD

Oh well...*sigh* Do fair votes. I'll be happy (Or try to be happy) with the outcome of this. :3

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Valcos on July 20, 2008, 01:55:12 am
Lol Kirby you know you want to win :P :haha:
As do you. *grrr* xD

Friendly competition. I'm in high moods right now, not because of the votes, but of the events happening :). So I don't have much else to say. Oh, and we hadn't had a poll in months so I thought of this up for that too.

Valcos

Actually i dont want to win   :xP: I have a feeling theres gonna be like one person thats gonna get mad because of this  :hm:
-Oscar De La Hoya

Fantasist

lol! I ticked 8 people and realized I had to choose 4.
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Vell

Fantasist

Wow! YAY STAR! You're in lead!! Seriously, if I could tick yr name twice, I would ;D
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Fantasist on July 21, 2008, 12:13:19 am
Wow! YAY STAR! You're in lead!! Seriously, if I could tick yr name twice, I would ;D
Aw thank you Fantasist...<3

You deserve a power-up. And I also have to say, I want to fuss something up as well...I ticked your name. <3 Have a nice day. xD

GAX

Rule 2: ShowHide
Quote from: Rule No.2Keep your signatures at reasonable size. The pictures in your signature may altogether be no more than 200kB and take up an area of 1600px2. That means 2 pictures of 400x200 are fine, one picture of 800x200 is fine and so on. Also your pictures height must not exceed 200 pixels, width can be as big as you want as long as your pictures match the other criteria. Every signature not matching this criteria is a subject of the moderator team to remove and leave this rule as message in your signature.

Valcos

-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Note anymore. Among 2 others, I've voted for GAX and SRK. >:3
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Vell

I can understand being behind Blizz, the fame-mongerer, and Houshi, the guy who does everything for everyone, but being behind Aqua? Being the Amazing IT just doesnt garner fame like it used to.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: UltaFlame on July 23, 2008, 09:46:25 pm
I can understand being behind Blizz, the fame-mongerer, and Houshi, the guy who does everything for everyone, but being behind Aqua? Being the Amazing IT just doesnt garner fame like it used to.
There's some people quite obsessed with Aqua, and I'm not suggesting myself. *Looks at custom title and signature*Um...That's just there for giggles. 0_0 *hides*

At least you're still in a prominent area and having votes. :) Unlike some of the unfortunate people here. :/

Vell

AQUA!!!!!!!!!!! congrats on having Fans. now if only you knew how to make them minions.