Random Poll: Which member do you love at CP the most? :D

Started by Starrodkirby86, July 20, 2008, 01:35:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Which member do you love the most at CP? You can choose more than one. You can select yourself, but don't try to be overly conceited.

Blizzard
22 (84.6%)
UltaFlame
7 (26.9%)
Nortos
1 (3.8%)
Susys
6 (23.1%)
Fantasist
9 (34.6%)
Calintz16438
1 (3.8%)
shdwlink1993
2 (7.7%)
Starrodkirby86
17 (65.4%)
Valcos
2 (7.7%)
Fallen Angel X
1 (3.8%)
NAMKCOR
1 (3.8%)
Caro Ru Lushe
1 (3.8%)
mumerus
3 (11.5%)
Aqua
11 (42.3%)
Diokatsu
4 (15.4%)
GAX72
2 (7.7%)
DeathLock
2 (7.7%)
Phasedscar
1 (3.8%)
legacyblade
2 (7.7%)
Juan
0 (0%)
Rune
1 (3.8%)
Ryex
1 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: Lore on August 16, 2008, 05:42:29 pm
Awww, just because it was in July, I should've still be on this vote D:
Yeah, I figured I forgot other people. >_<

But you were inactive during a heck of a long time...Sorry Lore. :( Now it's a time to debate whether I should add the almighty Lore to the list...If I do, then people can't revote to get Lore some pity points.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

I would've voted Lore for def xD

Lore, Blizz, and Ulta

I hear lore is in canada or his IP is so thats kewl cause i met these canadian chicks and they were uber AND then he's got his Lore-ness

I like all of CP to be honest but me the most. i means without me I couldn't be here xD...and Aqua but meh as well

Lore

Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 16, 2008, 05:46:17 pm

But you were inactive during a heck of a long time...Sorry Lore. :( Now it's a time to debate whether I should add the almighty Lore to the list...If I do, then people can't revote to get Lore some pity points.

Naw, it's fine, it's just a vote XD

And it won't get me pity points D: It'll get my pwnage points.

Anyway, I voted for Blizzard to put him up to 14, so now he's NUMBER ONE!!! <3

Quote from: Diokatsu on August 16, 2008, 05:48:33 pm

Lore, Blizz, and Ulta

I hear lore is in canada or his IP is so thats kewl cause i met these canadian chicks and they were uber AND then he's got his Lore-ness

I like all of CP to be honest but me the most. i means without me I couldn't be here xD...and Aqua but meh as well

Yup, I'm in Canada Ontario.

Naw, Canadian chicks SUCK. At least here, they are very prude and bitchy. Trust me, they only get good in the college area and I'm going into Highschool first year, still a LONG way to go.

Yes, I have my Lore-ness, I'm that awesome. But you guys can call me Danny or Lore, either one.

oh and I voted for you Dio <3
Facebook is like your fridge. You know nothing is in there, but you check every 5 minutes anyways.

Chaze007

psh ive been left off ]: go die in a hole sterroidkirby...</3 but i still picked u :]
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Starrodkirby86

OK, go send me to the nearest hole. Make me die in a shallow grave too you big sack of love. <3

Still, being inactive for months kind of made you seem like you quit out of CP. :( Sorry man. This kind of problem came up with Lore as well...

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

August 20, 2008, 10:10:37 am #45 Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 10:24:14 am by Diokatsu
Quote from: Lore on August 16, 2008, 05:48:47 pm
Quote from: Starrodkirby86 on August 16, 2008, 05:46:17 pm

Naw, it's fine, it's just a vote XD

And it won't get me pity points D: It'll get my pwnage points.

Anyway, I voted for Blizzard to put him up to 14, so now he's NUMBER ONE!!! <3

Quote from: Diokatsu on August 16, 2008, 05:48:33 pm

Lore, Blizz, and Ulta

Naw, Canadian chicks SUCK. At least here, they are very prude and bitchy. Trust me, they only get good in the college area and I'm going into Highschool first year, still a LONG way to go.

Yes, I have my Lore-ness, I'm that awesome. But you guys can call me Danny or Lore, either one.

oh and I voted for you Dio <3

I love Lore. Everyone revote ITT fort Lore is the option comes up :V Or I will anyways.

PS: this is kinda like awards almost xD. Mark this as or awards beginning and yes, Blizz has won xDDDD

Revoted and voteed Lore. xDDDD
Quote from: Chaze007 on August 20, 2008, 04:16:57 am
psh ive been left off ]: go die in a hole sterroidkirby...</3 but i still picked u :]

You spelled 'hoel' and 'dai' wrong :( You didn't go 2 skool much did yu chaze-babycakes

Chaze007

Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Valcos

Quote from: Lore on August 16, 2008, 05:48:47 pm

Naw, Canadian chicks SUCK.

Damn straight they do...  :^_^': if you know what i mean. Where in Ontario are you from? Cause im from there to :o!
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Pokol DaErran

I voted for Star... because if I didn't, he would kill me at school tomorrow. :^_^':
"...Sometimes, the impossible can become possible- if you're awesome!"
--Bolt

Diokatsu

STAR could kill you?! Gosh, you must be quite the kid..... :V

You have multiple votes so I change it up once you get more situated in the forums. You'll find some members are more fun than other, some more helpful and some make you feel like you had a good education (:V?)

Valcos

I honestly dont see why blizzard has so many votes  :O.o: it doesnt make any sense :V
-Oscar De La Hoya

Memor-X

well added that he is the highest most power on the forum and has created so many kick ass scripts it's makes sense, as for me, i've put in Blizzard, Fantasist and Aqua, Blizzard for so many kick ass help, scripts and other stuff, Fantasist for help, scripts, help in my game, Aqua........... i can't remember now

shdwlink1993

Stuff I've made:

"Never think you're perfect or else you'll stop improving yourself."

"Some people say the glass is half full... some half empty... I just wanna know who's been drinking my beer."

Diokatsu

:'( Shdw, don't make me sad! I'd vote for you but I can't revote  :'(

Valcos

Wanna know who i think is really awesome? .... Valcos.. what a great guy! Vote for him! :^_^':
-Oscar De La Hoya

Blizzard

Quote from: Valcos on August 25, 2008, 11:41:44 pm
I honestly dont see why blizzard has so many votes  :O.o: it doesnt make any sense :V

Who's that guy anyway?

... :V
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

You may know him as God, Brahman or Buddha. He's also been found under the alias of Zeus.

Blizzard

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diokatsu

Jesus is god... sacred trinity and all that. As is Allah...No you don't have a say if you think I'm wrong. Isn't Jahve just God's real name O.o

Blizzard

August 31, 2008, 08:35:21 pm #59 Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 08:36:38 pm by Blizzard
Jahve is God's name in the old testament. And yeah, you can consider the Sacred Trinity to be one god since it IS one god, there are only 3 impersonation (sp?) of god.

EDIT: Ok, this thread has started going into a weird direction. O.o; Let's get back on topic.