[XP] MRMX-OS SYSTEM - MultiPlatform RMX-OS SYSTEM

Started by Aegisrox, October 07, 2013, 10:57:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Aegisrox

Hey DigitalSoul! I glad you like it :D

By the way, the Script modifications are quite easy, i dont know if you notice, but in the MRMX System Folder there is a Link to the "Pokemon Essentials wiki". In there are full documentations on how to edit each method and how to do the personalization of the game.

Right now i am pretty busy, with my game and the android and linux version of the kit, but In any case, if you have a particular doubt or problem i can offer to help you personally ;)

My best regards

Aegis
Crushing girls in the vanishing point......

G_G

So are there any actual differences between this and RMX-OS other than this having Pokemon Essentials? For example, if I wanted to use the Linux and Mac client for a game that didn't have Pokemon Essentials, would it still work?

Aegisrox

Quote from: gameus on October 10, 2013, 07:28:34 pm
So are there any actual differences between this and RMX-OS other than this having Pokemon Essentials? For example, if I wanted to use the Linux and Mac client for a game that didn't have Pokemon Essentials, would it still work?

Yes you can, in fact the MacOsx, Linux and Android version can be adapted for running both Rpg maker ONLINE and OFFLINE games. It is quite easy to do, Later i will do a tutorial to do so :D

If you have any problems send me a PM and i will answer you, or talk me via skype ;)

Regards

Aegis

G_G

Cool. and the launcher system will hopefully be done soon!

PhoenixFire

Got the server running/connected, going to take a look at it more in depth tomorrow. Didn't take too long to figure out, but, I must say, I used the newest versions they have, and your walk-through does not work for those  :facepalm:
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Aegisrox

Quote from: DigitalSoul on October 11, 2013, 12:33:42 am
Got the server running/connected, going to take a look at it more in depth tomorrow. Didn't take too long to figure out, but, I must say, I used the newest versions they have, and your walk-through does not work for those  :facepalm:

I dont know what do you mean, the client already is updated to the last version o essentials 12.2, you mean that?  :???:

In any case, If you like send me a PM with your problem, and i will try to help you :)

Regards

Aegis

PhoenixFire

The MySQL that I downloaded looks nothing like the screenshots that you posted, and, comes with it's own database management software, that they call Workbench; There's no need to download NaviCat (which btw, is not a free program; they offer 30-day trial downloads) It's MySQL version 5.6. Setup is almost the same as what you described, but many of the screens are condensed/combined together.

The only issue I'm having now, is getting the client to connect to the server..
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

AlexTCGPro

Hello!

I can't enter text with Kernel.pbMessageFreeText or pbEnterText with keyboardtextentry set to true, I tried everything but I have no idea of how to fix that, can someone give me a hand?

I think the problem has something to do with the chat or maybe the system in general, the editor doesn't have any problems with this.

Greetings

Aegisrox

Hello! And nice to meet you!

About your problem, is not really a problem itself, it is a compatilibity thing of MRMX.

That happens because MRMX in his RMX-Script maps the keys of Pokemon, and the others keys are reserved for chat.

If you want to assing a specific key watch out for the code on RMX-Script, but you wont active the full key entry for your game.

My best regards

Aegis

AlexTCGPro

Thanks, I will look into that, but you'll see...

I'm trying to merge this kit with this one http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=308083 in order for my game to have pvp.

I started another project in a clean essentials and it worked well but when I tried to put it into this kit I encounter the text issues, you think there's a way to make it work?

Aegisrox

Quote from: AlexTCGPro on October 19, 2013, 12:59:17 pm
Thanks, I will look into that, but you'll see...

I'm trying to merge this kit with this one http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=308083 in order for my game to have pvp.

I started another project in a clean essentials and it worked well but when I tried to put it into this kit I encounter the text issues, you think there's a way to make it work?

You mean, if i think i will work the PvP or the text full entry?

Of course i could work, but you will need to work, nothing is imposible :D

If you want send me a PM and give me your Skype, so we can talk better, and i will see if i can help you ;)

My best regards

Aegis

Aegisrox

Release new version of the kit with the following improvement:

* Corrected some errors that crashed the game.
* Fixed the code in order to repair a error that crashed the game when multiple players was in the same map.
* Configuration of the pokegear to put your own music in format ogg and mp3, and auto detect it.
* Release of the Auto Launcher with Update system with Startup webpage.

Please report errors and bugs in order to repair them for future releases.

Enjoy it ;)

Regards

Aegis

WhiteRose

This looks incredible! Ever since I had a Windows Mobile 5 device way back in the day, I've always wanted to be able to run RMXP games on mobile. Being compatible with Pokemon Remexos and RMX-OS is the icing on the cake, too. I can't want to see the Android version. Fantastic work!

Aegisrox

Quote from: WhiteRose on October 29, 2013, 07:00:15 pm
This looks incredible! Ever since I had a Windows Mobile 5 device way back in the day, I've always wanted to be able to run RMXP games on mobile. Being compatible with Pokemon Remexos and RMX-OS is the icing on the cake, too. I can't want to see the Android version. Fantastic work!

Glad you liked WhiteRose, about the android version will be done soon in a few weeks! I hope you like it ;)

Regards

Aegis

prodigyrick

I let my son use the client and he plays another online version, maybe pokenet or something. he says this has several missing places, doors, etc. Is there a way I can get this fully production ready by anyone? I love this system!

G_G

You need to contact the other online version then. This is just the base code and project to make your own online pokemon game. If the game your son plays has missing doors, you need to go to their site and let them know.

Aegisrox

As gameus says, this is the source code to start a new project, you will need to contact the other pokemon game if they has problems, the only project we support right now is Remexos, we don't give support to others projects  :(

Cheers

prodigyrick

maybe I typed it wrong. I let him play this game. he was comparing this game to the one he plays. guess this game isn't nearly as complete as the one he plays. Is there one available for download I can emulate to a complete game for him?

G_G

I'll repeat myself again, this isn't a game. This is the source code to make your own online Pokemon game. It's just a demo.

prodigyrick

Ok, Im sorry. can I at least request a character change option? I don't think there is enough code to support saving and loading a character upon refresh's or whatever. I cant seem to figure this out.