[XP] MRMX-OS SYSTEM - MultiPlatform RMX-OS SYSTEM

Started by Aegisrox, October 07, 2013, 10:57:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Zexion

If you're looking for a pokemon online game, try PokeMMO.eu It's a complete pokemon fire red rip. The install instructions and support are on that site. Otherwise, you would be better off downloading an emulator to play whichever games. You won't be able to just make a pokemon game without at least putting in effort to learning the rmxp program.

kryptong

Hello.

I'm new in this great forum jeje!

So.. i have a problem, the client 2.0 not work for me, only offline, i change all ips but not work. Then i download NetLimit 3 for see net from Game.exe and is 0, the network of game.exe not work.

Maybe i need install stuff? dlls?

Thanks and nice work.

pd: server working

Aegisrox

Quote from: kryptong on December 21, 2013, 06:05:39 am
Hello.

I'm new in this great forum jeje!

So.. i have a problem, the client 2.0 not work for me, only offline, i change all ips but not work. Then i download NetLimit 3 for see net from Game.exe and is 0, the network of game.exe not work.

Maybe i need install stuff? dlls?

Thanks and nice work.

pd: server working

Hi kryptong!! How are you :D

You are sure you have the right IP in the RMX-Options Script? Are you trying with localhost or 127.0.0.1?

The other problem that can be if that when you save the Project with rpg maker you need to change in the Game.ini to be similar to this "Library=RGSS102E.dll"

If the problem persist give me your skype and i will try to help you ;)

Regards

Aegis
Crushing girls in the vanishing point......

kryptong

OMG... this fucking dll. XD THANKS BRO! Testing server.

pd: maybe updates?

luan122

hello, i really like that but ive a problem to setup linux server, when i try to execute i get this error:
Quote[root@srv servidor]# ruby RMX-OS.rb
/usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-2.0.0-p353/lib/ruby/site_ruby/2.0.0/rubygems/core_ext
/kernel_require.rb:55:in `require': /root/servidor/bin/2.0/mysql_api.so: invalid
ELF header - /root/servidor/bin/2.0/mysql_api.so (LoadError)
        from /usr/local/rvm/rubies/ruby-2.0.0-p353/lib/ruby/site_ruby/2.0.0/ruby
gems/core_ext/kernel_require.rb:55:in `require'
        from RMX-OS.rb:72:in `<main>'

how can i solve it?

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

khkramer

I had that error on linux(using 32-bits ruby) too and I fixed it by installing the mysql gem.
And changing the line in RMX-OS.rb from require mysql.so to require 'mysql'

Ryex

Ok, I have to know. How on earth have you made a MacOSx and linux client? let alone an Android client? (I notice that the last two still don't have downloads)
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

Some guy made an rgss engine in Android, the neko rgss player. He did what you and Blizzard did with arc.

Markz88

January 01, 2014, 07:32:01 am #49 Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 07:34:49 am by Markz88
MultiPlatform RMX-OS SYSTEM
Authors: Aegisrox, Blizzard, Khkramer, Markz88, Kernys, Kusanagi, Gameus, Alexandre, Eduardobra
Version: 3.00
Type: RPG maker Engine
Key Term: Misc System

Introduction

MRMX-OS SYSTEM is the evolution of the RMX-OS System. It is a engine for multiples operating systems, desktop and mobile, to play RPG MAKER XP Games Online and Offline. Also the engine is integrate with the Pokemon Essential Kit to create Online games of Pokemon with a lot of special Online features.

This work is protected by the following license:
Creative Commons - Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
( http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/ )

You are free:

to Share - to copy, distribute and transmit the work
to Remix - to adapt the work

Under the following conditions:

Attribution. You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).

Noncommercial. You may not use this work for commercial purposes.

Share alike. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.

- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.

- Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.

- Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.

MRMX Features

• Cross Platform: Windows, MacOsx, Linux and ANDROID

• Updated to RMX-OS 2.0

• Guild system with Guild tags above the user names

• Fullscreen mode with fit the screen mode

• Multi player game at same time

• Savegame in a remote database online

• Chat system and command system

• Administrative tools for GameMasters

• Debug mode only for GameMasters

• Auto update system with a Launcher

• Totally encryptable by application virtualization

• Much more

Pokemon Online Features

• Fully Functional Pokemon System (Battles/Evolutions/Pokedex/and more)

• Fully Functional Online System !!! (Chatting/Trading/and more

• All 649 pokemons will be catchable

• Animated sprites of pokemons - AddOn

• Pokemon follows the players

• Customizable characters with a set of sprites

• Special events with the creators of the system

• Much more

Screenshots

Spoiler: ShowHide

Download

Server Side
https://mega.co.nz/#!FVcDjSBL!L42MjVJPjMona_3TAIBwCGGoqPsyXkNKFNtS4Q7Q_zE
By Blizzard

Windows Client Version 2.1
https://mega.co.nz/#!kZ4QWAwB!eUWcfzHjociOpXIJfr_96EZzHwEiRITrqtI0YmtC2VM
Changelog:
* Updated to Pokemon Essentials 13

Made By Khkramer & Markz88

Windows Client Version 3.0
https://mega.co.nz/#!EMYXiSYA!LyhbSmw0fkDGmztrRQrRdB7PJywf1N7AivjArxeVQ-8
Changelog:
* Updated to Pokemon Essentials 13
* PvP System
* Experimental pokemon follow feature removed

Made By Khkramer & Markz88

MacOsx Client
https://mega.co.nz/#!ZM8RxYKQ!fU9jt1UvIWPtDkscOcE-7TIlNQ5a5IxH4gaFg2d_Aus
By Aegisrox

Linux Client
Coming soon. Uploading...
By Kusanagi

ANDROID Client
Coming soon.
By Kernys

Encryption System
https://mega.co.nz/#!FUclzIaT!DGWawGS2v5elkuCnb9m9iDNXJPcgg8n1i7PwRyiYdCE
By Aegisrox

Update System
Coming soon.
By Gameus

Auto Launcher System
https://mega.co.nz/#!tJUi3ARB!S7oI_WnR964nahu3Caz3dUefhVVBhGJif3V8qFQcPpo
By Aegisrox

Compatibility

Requires RMX-OS 2.0, Ruby 2.0.0,  MySQL and Navicat for MySQL (also You can always download XAMPP and use phpmyadmin).

Credits and Thanks

• Aegisrox for Lead development, RMX-OS 2.0 Update and publish the MacOsx Version

• Blizzard of course for the awesome RMX-OS 2.0 and Scripting help

• Khramer/Markz88 for development of the Pokemon Online Kit

• Alexandre/Eduardobra/Markz88 for development of the PVP System

• Kernys for development of the ANDROID Version

• Kusanagi for development of the Linux version

• Gameus for development of the Update System

• TheChinStrap from epvp for help with the launcher

• Poccil/Flameguru/Maruno for development of Pokemon Essentials

Author's Notes

Have Fun!, Report Error and questions to http://forum.chaos-project.com

.: PvP System - How to run the PVP Server :.
1) Extract the new windows client
2) Execute the SQL queries into PVP Server -> database folder and you'll have a new database named "peo"
3) Open the file "Main.rb" into the PVP Server folder with notepad to configure the PVP Server, you'll find:

IP = '127.0.0.1' ##edit
PORT = 5000
SQLHOST = "127.0.0.1"
SQLUSR = "" ##edit
SQLPASS = "" ##edit
SQLDBASE = "peo"
GMAILUSER = "" ##edit (insert a gmail account)
GMAILPASS = "" ##edit (gmail acocunt password)
GAMENAME = "MultiPlatform RMX-OS System" ##edit
VERSION = 1
MAXIMUM_CONNECTIONS = 1000
TRADETIMEOUT = 30
BATTLETIMEOUT = 30

4) Run "Main.rb"
5) Open the RPG Maker XP project, open the Script Editor, edit the HOST in the PVP Options

6) Run the game
7) Talk with Kernys in the Pokemon Lab to create a PvP Account
8 ) Go into a Pokemon Center and talk to one of the old men for start a battle!
9) Do your own experimentation to figure out how it works, it is not difficult

PLEASE UPDATE THE FIRST POST WITH THIS!
Happy New Year  :naughty:

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

whitespirits

Hi, had a play with this today and its really cool! I just wanted to know in terms of performance if there is any difference to RMX-OS 2.0 on its own?

Mantis

hi, I'm new here and new to making an online pokemon game a well. ive set up everything properly, but when i try to start the game.exe i get this error:

QuoteFri Feb 21 00:33:30 Central Standard Time 2014:
uninitialized constant PokeBattle_Trainer::PBSpecies
PokeBattle_Trainer:194:in `initialize'
(MRMX-OS) Scenes:151:in `new'
(MRMX-OS) Scenes:151:in `create_game_data'
(RMX-OS) Script:5594:in `setup_scene'
(RMX-OS) Script:5421:in `main'
(RMX-OS) Main:47

Can you guys help me out here please?

thanks in advance

-Mantis

WhiteRose

Quote from: Mantis on February 22, 2014, 01:17:18 am
hi, I'm new here and new to making an online pokemon game a well. ive set up everything properly, but when i try to start the game.exe i get this error:

QuoteFri Feb 21 00:33:30 Central Standard Time 2014:
uninitialized constant PokeBattle_Trainer::PBSpecies
PokeBattle_Trainer:194:in `initialize'
(MRMX-OS) Scenes:151:in `new'
(MRMX-OS) Scenes:151:in `create_game_data'
(RMX-OS) Script:5594:in `setup_scene'
(RMX-OS) Script:5421:in `main'
(RMX-OS) Main:47

Can you guys help me out here please?

thanks in advance

-Mantis

If I recall correctly, you need a special version of both RMX-OS as well as the Pokemon Kit in order to get them to work together properly. I think Blizzard made the custom versions used by Pokemon Remexos. I'm not sure if they're available, but you could always ask Aegisrox. He's really nice, and I'm sure that he'll do what he can to help you get started. :)

Mantis

Quote from: WhiteRose on February 22, 2014, 01:37:30 am
If I recall correctly, you need a special version of both RMX-OS as well as the Pokemon Kit in order to get them to work together properly. I think Blizzard made the custom versions used by Pokemon Remexos. I'm not sure if they're available, but you could always ask Aegisrox. He's really nice, and I'm sure that he'll do what he can to help you get started. :)

Okay, thank you, I'll try to get a hold of him.

Slayer

MultiPlatform RMX-OS SYSTEM is Excellent, I'm creating my own game based on this system
thank the authors (Aegisrox, Blizzard, Khkramer, Markz88, Kernys, Kusanagi, Gameus , Alexandre, Eduardobra)
please must create the Android Client and System Update I'm waiting for them xD :^_^':

Markz88 Please do not pay any attention to "Alex Corbo" in this link
http://forum.ragezone.com/f705/release-pokemon-markz88-mmo-starter-903569/index22.html
you and all of you are geniuses, the PvP System is okay, just have to find the most appropriate shipping method and update data between players.
To stabilize PvP battles in my game, I delete the section gain experience in the script and only leave battles  1 Pokemon VS 1 Pokemon
I hope later to debug the script to be 6 vs. 6 battles.
Also change the registration system for pvp server:
I just need to put any registration code between 5-10 digits, the username is the same username in the game, without email and pass
anyway your kit is amazing guys please continue with the system.

Thanks for everything :haha:

Slayer

I can ask a question?

in the game when you have a battle with NPC trainer, how are you able to to re-enter the map area trainers are in their original positions?

example: if I have a battle on Route 6 with HIKER, He sees me and moves three spaces
How returns to its initial position?

Kevin Krauser

Please help me, I follow all the steps of this tutorial but, when I run the game, the server stills offline  :(  :( :???:

hyzreee

Hi to all !
I'm testing MRMX-OS SYSTEM in a linux x86 vps, and works great !! I've made some correction to run the server-side package on linux, maybe if want, i'll write a guide to do that without any errors ! All platforms: x86 & x64 ! Guys good joob !!! This work is really nice, i love that
Now i'm trying to start a pvp-battle, but idk the reason, but i cant do that.. Can you help me?
I went to register me and after in the pokemon center to start the battle.. I had put the name of the opponent, but when confirm the name i got a black screen.. (I had try to do this starting two times the client to use two windows separatly..) and when i went in the second client, nothing of nothing ! i cant see any request to battle, i've tryed much times but ever the same things.. The 2 accounts are connected in the pvp-server, but when i'll start a battle i got nothing.. What can i do ? Can one of you help me plz?

Sorry for my english, but is the best that i can do, i'm italian XD
I'll waiting for a response, thanks in advance !