Take these... make them work

Started by PortableItPLZ, October 18, 2013, 07:52:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PortableItPLZ

October 18, 2013, 07:52:52 am Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 08:10:26 am by PortableItPLZ
File: Zip
Files Located Within: 20 PNGs
Genre: Creepypasta

Objective: I'm too lazy to edit it myself, so why don't you do it for me.
Objective Situation: 3rd row or column or whatever needs removed or combined with first column/row.

Basically, make all of these photos work for RPG Maker VX Ace; so that they have the full up, down, left, right animation.

http://temp-share.com/show/YgFb9447y

(Link will be active only for maybe 1 hour)

[While you are doing that, I'll try to edit it myself and probably mess something up]

UPDATE: I'm an idiot, it now seems to work just fine by removing the first column/row (the one that goes up and down); then using lunapic.com and autocropping.

UPDATE #2: Nevermind, how they're moonwalking and not walking normally. Okay, someone fix this for me; for some reason right is left and left is right for them.

UPDATE #3: Okay, fixed it. Cut first row/column, mirror, autocrop. Duh! -.- Sorry for asking for help, I guess maybe I'm just being a lazy tard.
Bleeding Cross (by Lagoon-Sadnes) on Deviantart

Heretic86

Does VXA work like VX where you can take a 4x4 sprite, put a $ in front of the name to make it a 3x4 sprite?

Fighter.png = 4x4
$Fighter.png = 3x4

You might get lucky and not have to do any editing to the Graphics at all, just change the name!
Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)