Help :(

Started by Tazero, October 21, 2013, 08:37:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Tazero

Hey guys, I've been looking for games that are a bit different than what I usually play (Dark souls, Cod, Minecraft) Preferably F2P or has a demo available (On steam or something similar) I'm just trying to stay away from FPS-Type games and such. Thanks in advanced :|

If you were a fish...

R.A.V.S.O

Well I played Phantasy Star Online once on the dreamcast (one of the first DC games to get online gameplay)
it was great for it's time... then sega made a PC version and added a new chapter

now it's called Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst (PSOBB)
has 3 episodes to play ep's I, II, IV, (ep III was gamecube exclusive but you're not missing much here)
and there are still very active servers for it,
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

winkio

You could always get an emulator and play some classic games.

Tazero

I just got done with Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced (GBA) For the 3rd time, I love it ;~;

If you were a fish...

R.A.V.S.O

I also tried this great remake from an old sega genesis trilogy called "Streets of Rage"

the remake basically combines all the SoR 1 2 and 3 routes, into one huge route that branches, and crosses paths,
all with properly remixed themes, 8 different endings, unlockables (boss rush, survival mode, event mode)
tons or replay value.... words don't make much justice so here's a trailer

the remake is basically one huge love letter to the trilogy, and even has an editor.
Personality Test results

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

Tazero

Thats kinda funny, I own the sega throwback pack for xbox and SoR1/2/3 They are good games. Reminds me of Battle toads :D

If you were a fish...

Spoofus

If you want to play Phantasy Star online:Blue Burst version as R.A.V.S.O mentioned look up SchtHack PSO Sega gave them official rights to run the game. I play it on occasion.

My Blog site I am working on: http://spoofus.weebly.com/