Mode 7 & BABS?

Started by Loveless, October 22, 2013, 10:23:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Loveless

Before I do it all myself, I'd like to ask if anyone has ever managed to get BABS to work properly with Mode 7 or a script like it. Though I won't be using Mode 7 myself, the script I've created is largely based on it so I'd love to have an example to reference when making them compatible.

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Loveless

Woah, thanks. I swear it's not showing up in the database though. I looked under the exact key term the script is labeled with but it's still not there. Tried using a search function as well just in case it was me not being thorough enough and it still didn't come up. I don't know, maybe I'm looking in the wrong place. Either way, thanks for this, I'll definitely take a good look at it.

Blizzard

I think that we need to do a check on all topics to make sure that all of them are in the database.

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

KK20

I just tried fiddling with the post and nothing seemed to work (i.e. not showing up in the database). I wonder what it is...?

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Blizzard

I tried the same thing. I'll have to check it through the PHP/SQL scripts.

WhiteRose

Quote from: Blizzard on October 23, 2013, 10:48:40 am
I think that we need to do a check on all topics to make sure that all of them are in the database.

If you need a manual check, that's something that I'd be glad to do for you; I'm happy to be able to help. Just let me know.

Blizzard

Sure, feel free to do so.

WhiteRose

October 30, 2013, 09:56:45 am #8 Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 06:50:10 pm by WhiteRose
Quote from: Blizzard on October 30, 2013, 02:16:52 am
Sure, feel free to do so.

Okay, will do.

EDIT: I just did a quick manual check through the database, and everything seems to be there, including, oddly enough, the Mode 7 + Blizz ABS script. Maybe it was just a temporary bug?

Blizzard

I did "change" something in the topic for a moment and then changed it back. Maybe I accidentally fixed it that way.