Tutorial's On Rpg Maker XP

Started by Miracle 00, November 04, 2009, 10:31:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Miracle 00

November 04, 2009, 10:31:51 am Last Edit: November 04, 2009, 11:00:36 am by Blizzard
Well basically i've made a basics tutorial for some friends on youtube ,so now I thought why not put them on the CP forum here the http://www.youtube.com/user/Miracle2301.If you want any special tutorial please let me know thanks and leave some feedback on them

Blizzard

*fixes the link* Looks good. No specific suggestions come to my mind right now. xD
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Miracle 00

Thanks and sorry about the link im an idiot

Ganstaquay5000

The fact that you took time out to do this way very of you.

Come see the revival of a 2 year old project become the next big Rpg game.
Project Destiny Calls
Project: Destiny Calls Youtube Channel

Miracle 00

DeXuS

Sweet, Downloading now.   :naughty:
I have a request for one you can do for me... (It's my worst foe.)
Terrain tags, For dummies and advanced.  I never can get them right.
The only tutorial I have on it was transulated from dutch??? (.de) and has no pictures...  :(  *Confused me more than helped me*

Please and thank you reguardless.  The tuts you already did look good!!!

WhiteRose

Miracle 00 hasn't been active for six months; I doubt he's going to be able to help you.

DeXuS

*Facepalm*

I think I see what I'm doing wrong...  Everything says (NEW) so I dont look for a date on the most part...  Will start looking from now on.  Sorry.   :shy:

Starrodkirby86

Another tip:

Sometimes, when you're replying to a topic, there's this text that appears:

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 90 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

(This won't appear if you have Quick Reply enabled. If you use that instead, then be observant in post dates)

That message up there, of course, implies that the topic is old. Now, depending on what information you bring to the topic would make this warning completely null or not (i.e. if you post something that has value in information, then that's okay).

If you're asking for a request dependent on the OP, then ask yourself and do this before you post:
1) Has this user been active in the past week?
2) Check the post dates once more.

But I think you got the gist of it now. ^^

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

DeXuS

Me thinkie me just talk less...  :(

And I missed the old post warning if it showed one.  I'm multitasking.
I think I will just stick to reading everything once or twice BEFORE I reply to anything else, lol 
I may just learn a few things that way and you guys don't have to hear me for a bit. :P

Starrodkirby86

Haha, you're willing to learn the ways around here, so I'm sure you'll pick it up sooner or later. xD

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).