Needed help / advice with a few things!

Started by JamesTerrano, November 20, 2013, 07:03:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JamesTerrano

I need help with a few things. I don't want to create a topic for each problem.
I write here is "what it is", "for which of my games I need it" and "description of the problem."

Tactical Battle System
Game: AMC's The Walking Dead: RPG Fan Game
I need for this game some good TBS and very simple instructions for setting (I understand English, but sometimes those instructions seem confusing to me).

Events / Characters make noises
Game: Dead World and AMC's The Walking Dead: RPG Fan Game
In this case, I need to make enemies (zombie) made a noise (such a zombie growl). Zombie walking around must sometimes randomly make different sounds. It may be as script, but again with simple instructions about setting up.

NPC characters attack other NPC
Game: -anotherworld-
Example: two characters running towards each other (same as with player when the event is set to approach).
Enemies must also run to the player's allied army, and when the two characters collide, one of them disappears.
Is it possible to do something like that?

Vehicles
Game: Dead World, AMC's The Walking Dead: RPG Fan Game, -anotherworld- and all future projects
I need some script or something for vehicles. For example Cars in the Dead World or Walking Dead.
In addition, I plan for the future Star Trek game similar to game Star Trek Online. There will be possible to control the ship and character.
I want to know how to do this: When I switch from character on ship to ship in space how to make the ship stay in the same place in space, from which I switched to character (switching from a ship to the character would be done through the skills).

Character Sprite Template from Pokemon GBA Games
Game: Pokémon: Project X
This request is extra. I am looking a long time for character sprite template (version from GBA Pokemon games). All are either small or version from Nintendo DS. Does anyone know if somewhere is a good template? Or can someone make one?

Do you remember my game Walking Dead? I wasn't here for a long time, but I continue working on that game. It just goes slowly because I do it by myself, and my computer is dead (I'm now on old backup computer) ...
My current RMXP projects:
- AMC's The Walking Dead: RPG Fan-Game
- Lonely Warrior
- Dead World
My temporarily postponed RMXP projects:
- Pokemon X (lost after the collapse of my pc)
- High School of the Dead
My Canceled RMXP projects:
- Survivors of War
- Legend of the Seeker: Clones of Evil [trailer]

JamesTerrano

No answer? No one help?
Well, maybe I want too much at once.
In this case ... For a start, I need to know how to to do that zombies do sounds.
The second most important is some simple Taktical Battle System.
That's enough for now!
I hope someone can help. And if so, let me know that you do that ... That I may know about it.
- Lonely Warrior
- Dead World
- Survivors of War

KK20

Sounds (?): http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,4813.0.html

Best Tactical Battle System (and easiest from my experience) is GubiD's. I know there are a few others, but if you want one that has the most support and is the most modern (because all the other ones I've seen were built in 2008 or something long ago), he's your best bet.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

JamesTerrano

Thank you very much for that. That "sound script" is perfect. Exactly what I was looking for.
Now I'll try the Tactical Battle System.
- Lonely Warrior
- Dead World
- Survivors of War