[XP] Heretic's Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

Started by Heretic86, November 26, 2013, 09:22:35 am

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Sa

KK20

Is "what" compatible with any ABS?

This is a collection of scripts that you pick and choose what to throw into your project. Surely Heretic mentions what scripts work together; he was extremely thorough with his words.

There are several ABS's and no one is really going to take their time to verify with EVERY SINGLE ONE to test for compatibility. Honestly, you should choose an ABS that you like first, THEN look at Heretic's scripts to help narrow down what scripts you can use.

Also note that there may be some scripts that don't work "straight out of the box" and require some modifications (sometimes minor) to be compatible with others. So do ask if it's possible if script A can work with script B before ruling it out completely.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

The_Sa

Thanks.
I just loved this collection so much, that the only thing i wanted to change were the battle system.
I was wondering if any ABS was already tested... i will try some of my favorite and try to use them.

Thank you for your help.

mickeyhere

Hello! Should I do something? I've donwload the complete 2.4 version, but when I click to run, it freezes and close.

KK20

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

mickeyhere

KK20 gonna try it right now

EDIT: Awesome! It worked! Thank you

Ssinssrigg

Wow! This is amazing!
What is the license/copyright of that scripts?
Is it not forbidden to modify them and use in any production (including commercial) as long as authors will be included in credits? Or I should feel free to do so as long as I credit everyone :D

Heretic86

Quote from: Ssinssrigg on April 19, 2021, 09:01:15 amWow! This is amazing!
Is it not forbidden to modify them and use in any production (including commercial) as long as authors will be included in credits? Or I should feel free to do so as long as I credit everyone :D

License is decided by the original or current Rights Holder.  In case of my scripts in this pack, FREE FOR COMMERCIAL USE so long as you give me credit!

There is a ton of other stuff in the collection that come from other people too, KK20, Blizzard, etc.  Enterbrain obviously has the license for all of their content, but just so you know, much of the graphics content does not come from me.  To the best of my knowledge, the additional graphics and audio assets are covered by the Rights they granted, and I believe they were all also free.  None the less, I would still give all those people proper credits too so dont forget about them!

Oh, you can modify the scripts if you need to...
Current Scripts:
Heretic's Moving Platforms

Current Demos:
Collection of Art and 100% Compatible Scripts

(Script Demos are all still available in the Collection link above.  I lost some individual demos due to a server crash.)

Ssinssrigg

Quote from: Heretic86 on May 06, 2021, 08:22:59 pm
Quote from: Ssinssrigg on April 19, 2021, 09:01:15 amWow! This is amazing!

License is decided by the original or current Rights Holder.  In case of my scripts in this pack, FREE FOR COMMERCIAL USE so long as you give me credit!

There is a ton of other stuff in the collection that come from other people too, KK20, Blizzard, etc.  Enterbrain obviously has the license for all of their content, but just so you know, much of the graphics content does not come from me.  To the best of my knowledge, the additional graphics and audio assets are covered by the Rights they granted, and I believe they were all also free.  None the less, I would still give all those people proper credits too so dont forget about them!

Oh, you can modify the scripts if you need to...

Thank you! You did amazing job with thi game/demo and scripts :)