[XP] AMS Ultimate

Started by finalholylight, November 27, 2013, 09:29:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

finalholylight

November 27, 2013, 09:29:45 am Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 04:55:34 am by finalholylight
Advanced Move System Ultimate
Authors: Zeus81
Version: 1.3
Type: Custom Movement System
Key Term: Custom Movement System

Introduction

I found in this system many awesome features, it's so convenient, so I post this :).

Features
Many many features, because of my bad English ~.~ , I can only list some, more information please play demo :) (if can, someone have good English please edit my post for intelligibility xD)

• Pixel movement,when walk, player auto avoid obstruction when impinge edge of it.
  • Fake 3D movement by create depth of map (all character smaller when go to the top of map - good for parallax mapping, like final fantasy 7,8,9).
  • Shadow for character and event.
  • Specific animation effect and sound effect when walk and jump for each terrain.
  • Caterpillar, when you're walking and follower block your way, he will auto avoid to give way for you go.
  • Create height and gravity on map,ex: you can drop from higher tile to lower tile, you can jump from tile with height 0 to tile with height 1, but cannot jump from 0 to 2 (can config power of jump for jump higher)
    ect...

Screenshots

Spoiler: ShowHide

Script

Check in demo

Demo

http://www.mediafire.com/?o7f82m66m30036x

Instructions

Put all script above main.
More instructions read in demo, French language.
All config of map's depth, tile's height, terrain's effect are used in game by call script:
$scene = Scene_Map_Config.new

Compatibility

May not compatible with other scripts that write for custom movement system.

Credits and Thanks

• Zeus81

Author's Notes