Snow in the Sahara

Started by Blizzard, December 15, 2013, 12:53:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Blizzard

December 15, 2013, 12:53:30 pm Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 12:55:44 pm by Blizzard
Great, now I have to find my list of "things that I will do when it snows in the Sahara".

Spoiler: ShowHide

I probably shouldn't have said to people "Yeah, right. I'll do that when it snows in the Sahara." in the first place. Let's see if hell freezes over next. That list is probably even longer.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Shek

ForeverZer0

The picture is a fake, and over a year old.
Just saying.
I am done scripting for RMXP. I will likely not offer support for even my own scripts anymore, but feel free to ask on the forum, there are plenty of other talented scripters that can help you.

WhiteRose

Quote from: ForeverZer0 on December 16, 2013, 02:15:20 pm
The picture is a fake, and over a year old.
Just saying.

Well, at least that spares Blizz the trouble of having to find his list. ;)

Ryex

it's not fake, it has snowed in the Sahara a least once in recorded history perhaps 2-3 times. once on February 18, 1979 (the picture above I'm betting) and once on January 18, 2012. There is also another event on January 27 2005. the last 2 or a little shakey as there is pretty much only one news story each for proof. but the 1979 snow fall is well documented, lasted about 30 minutes and the resulting snow was gone in hours.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />