Gameus' Holiday Giveaway! - Week 3 - The winners are...

Started by G_G, December 22, 2013, 08:23:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

Gameus' Holiday Giveaway
Week 3 - Action, action, action!

And the winners are....
Ryex
Colonel Blinx
neoend
adytza001
stripe103
Zexion
locowhiteknight

(sorry about not posting week 2's winners yet! Fell asleep, will be recording video shortly!)

This week I'll be giving away tons more games! All more or less shooters/action games.

• Half-Life Complete Collection - Gift through Steam (will be sent to you through steam)

• The Ship (two copies, so two people can win this) - Gift through Steam

• Sanctum 1 Collectio (Sanctum 1 + DLC) - Gift Link

• Sanctum 2 - Gift Link

• Natural Selection 2 - Gift Link

• Hard Reset - Extended Edition

• Serious Sam 1, 2, and 3 - Two Steam keys and one Gift Link (If you win this and already have one of the games, feel free to share it with a friend!)

• System Shock 2 - Steam Key

This week, instead of one person getting games, nine people will have a chance. Unless we don't get enough contestants, if only a handful of people are participating, then I'll decide how to split the prizes after the weeks over. Or they might even carry over to my free steam keys.

Rules

Each week, the rules will be different. And you'll have to do different things to be entered into the drawing. This weeks rules:

• Can have any number of posts, so if you're new, don't be shy!

• You can get up to 7 entries yet again, however some effort is required.

• Sunday - Post a badass/action post/photo of your favorite video game character(s)

• Monday - Share your favorite action/shooter video game (does not necessarily have to be an FPS)

• Tuesday - What's your favorite action movie to watch? If you don't have one just post a movie!

• Wednesday - CHRISTMAS DAY - This day, you can get any number of entries, each post on Wednesday counts as an entry, except, you must wait for two replies before you can reply again. This day you can post about anything!

• Thursday - Gifts! What kind of gifts did you get/give? If you don't participate in Christmas, post something you usually do around this time of year.

• Friday - What's your overall favorite genre of video games?

• Saturday - Last day for this week! For one last entry, post about your plans for new years!

This is a BIG giveaway. Lots of games so come on community! Join on in! With 9 prizes getting handed out!
This one will work like last week, first winner will get first pick, and so on so fourth.

Disclaimer

This weeks contest is still complete chance. The winner will be randomly selected. Every week will be different and some weeks will have bigger prizes, some weeks will have multiple winners. I also meant to start this giveaway on December 1st, but I got preoccupied, so the giveaway will probably leak into January.

If you happen to already have these particular games, you can give the giftable links to anyone you want.

Drawings will take place December 28th, around 6-8 PM Mountain Time, once the topic is locked, there won't be anymore entries. There will be one final reply to this topic with the winner, whom I will PM with the prize. Every Sunday, there will be a new giveaway topic until the giveaway is over.

G_G

Just posting to tell everyone that you can start posting today! Come join on in!

Also winner to last weeks video has been posted, sorry for delay

Moshan

Because there are so many good games out there I will only stick to these year.
The most badass character of this year (in my opinion) was Edward Kenway, the pirate!, the assassin! the...?!?!...best :^_^': . His thrilling story, pretty different than the usual AC series, makes him one of the most complex protagonists of the year. Adding the game action and some amusing dialogues, he becomes one of my favorites game character ever.
Some other names that deserve mention: Wilson from Don't Starve, Bigby Wolf from The Wolf Amoung Us and some others... :^_^':

Spaceman McConaughey

December 22, 2013, 02:39:32 pm #3 Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 02:45:22 pm by Colonel Blinx
Midna is bad-ass, m'kay.
Spoiler: ShowHide

She has that fucking awesome hand thing (off camera, Link probably gets amazing handies), and turns into a giant fucking weird monster thing that fucks shit up, and not only that, her true form is 11/10 would bang.

Zexion

My favorite fps series would have to be uncharted for ps3. I've never played it but I watched my roommate play it all this semester lol. Will add a pic or something when I wake up from dieing

stripe103

Hmm.. my favourite shooter.. That's hard. I think I'll have to say the Halo series as that's the action game I've spent most time in currently, although I haven't played it in a while.

Moshan

Neoend

for me it'll have to be Call of Duty. the co-op missions in modern warfare were some of my favorite things to do in the game
Hey! if you like webcomics and other fun distractions check out my site:
www.laforix.com

Spaceman McConaughey

I'd say my favorite shooters are the Killzone series.

Ryex

My favorite shooter has to be the Half Life series. my god I love those games. I only have HL2, none of the episodes, but I've played them all. It's kinda of a tradition of mine that every time I get a new computer or reset my os I break it in by playing Half life 2 through to the end.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

locowhiteknight

I think I'd need to go with Unreal 2004 (wow that beat out Goldeneye and Perfect Dark somehow) for my favorite shooter of all time. I spent so many friggin' hours playing Torlan and Primeval maps online back in the day.
"Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?"

Spaceman McConaughey

Favorite action movie...

Well, maybe Cloud Atlas.
I mean, it's more of an adventure movie than straight-up action flick, but the action there is rocks my cock big time.

Zexion

My favorite action movie is Charlie's Angels (the one with drew barrymore, cameron diaz and lucy lu). Something about drew barrymore in that movie :P

Moshan

The Matrix is one of the greteast action movie I've ever seen.

Neoend

i think I'm gonna have to go with RED as my favorite action movie. It was a really fun movie
www.laforix.com

stripe103

Oh yeah RED was awesome, but I'm not really sure I'd say it's my favourite. Then again I don't think I really have any favourite action movie right now at all. Maybe Die Hard 4.0. Oh, and I need to watch Halo: Forward Unto Dawn soon too, it looks awesome.

G_G

Merry Christmas everyone! Remember, this is your bonus day! And the way it is now, everyone who's posted will win a game. But who will get first pick?

locowhiteknight

Merry Christmas gameus! It's real nice of you to have this holiday giveaway.
"Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?"

stripe103

Indeed this is an awesome idea and in my opinion better than the game giveaway you did before.

Even though we celebrated yesterday, Merry Christmas everybody! =D

Neoend

Merry Christmas all around! And yea three cheers for Gameus!
Although I won't lie, I was really excited back when you tried the RPG jam.
regardless, all worked out
www.laforix.com