Gameus' Holiday Giveaway! - Week 3 - The winners are...

Started by G_G, December 22, 2013, 08:23:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryex

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all enjoy the day. I know I'm going to enjoy dinner, prime rib :)
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

G_G

Merry christmas everyone! Loving all the participation!

Moshan

Amazing! I did not get pyjamas, like it usually happens. This Christmas I got a...sweater! :facepalm:

Neoend

I got a hat, which was great because I lost my favorite one a while ago
Hey! if you like webcomics and other fun distractions check out my site:
www.laforix.com

Ryex

well, I got some new shoes (rockports) a new messenger bag to carry stuff in, a set of knives which will be very handy. and my dad got clever and hid a 64 and 16 GB flash drives in a small box covered in black gorillia tape tape inside a shoe box inside another box inside a hottub filter box covered in wrapping paper. called it a "black box", ya know like airplanes have to record data when they crash?

was a great day, a dinner was awesome.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Spaceman McConaughey

I got:
1. PlayStation 4
2. The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
3. A jacket
4. Misc. small stuff

G_G

My overall favorite genre is role-playing games. While I don't have the time to invest in them like I used to, I still love playing them.

Neoend

My favorite genre are RPGs too. both the traditional and action RPGs
Hey! if you like webcomics and other fun distractions check out my site:
www.laforix.com

locowhiteknight

RPG genre of course (specifically Baldur's Gate series for PC).
"Let's get down to brass tacks. How much for the ape?"

Ryex

I find it really hard to pick a favorite genra, I love games from so many of them and hate a few in all of them. I can probably narrow it down to RPG, FPS, and Puzzle. I typically really love games that use elements form all of them.

Spaceman McConaughey

Favorite genre is hard to decide. But I do love sandbox, RPGs, racers and shooters a lot.

Zexion

I think I'm going to my Aunts house for new years. We usually walk outside to see the firework show that is held by a neighboring city, meanwhile we pop fireworks, eat, play games, bingo, etc. Total funness ;b

Moshan

For this new years I am invited to a house party held by one of my old colleagues. I think it will be legendary.

G_G

Locking topic. Sorry, I've been busy today and I won't have time to do the giveaway video until Monday night. but it looks like everyone here will win a game. As for week 4's giveaway, I'll be giving away a copy of RPG Maker XP through Steam. I was going to do VX Ace, but since this community is driven by XP, I'll do it instead. However, Week 4 won't be posted until Monday night as well, perhaps even tuesday morning. I'm wrapping up some last minute holiday plans so I'll be busy the next couple of days. So hang in tight guys and thanks for joining in on the contest.

G_G

Temporarily unlocking topic. Hey guys, so got a bit busier than expected. Was wondering, would you guys be mad if I didn't record a video, but left screenshots instead?

Ryex

G_G

Okay! Time to announce the winners! Sorry about the delay guys! Seriously, I am! I took screenshots and got everyones entry in, everyone who participated in this week wins a game, but the order of the winners gets first pick.

Winners

• Ryex

• Colonel Blinx

• neoend

• adytza001

• stripe103

• Zexion

• locowhiteknight

Screenshot of Drawings:
Spoiler: ShowHide

I didn't post the image of the program picking locowhiteknight for obvious reasons.

Topic is being locked again and the winners will be contacted in order.[/list]