Merry Christmas

Started by Diamond Star, December 26, 2013, 05:10:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Diamond Star

December 26, 2013, 05:10:29 pm Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 07:51:25 pm by KK20
Hello my friend
I want to say to you all meery and happy Christmas
and happy new year
and want to thank this website for the help I get from especially my friend KK20.
I have many dreams and look for who understand me and help me to achieve them

WhiteRose

Merry Christmas to you, too!

Diamond Star

Welcome and thank you much

KK20

Meery... wait *fixes*

Merry Belated Christmas to you as well! You sure pop in and out from time to time. Hope your holiday was swell :)

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Ryex

December 26, 2013, 11:52:11 pm #4 Last Edit: December 28, 2013, 03:00:17 am by Ryex
Merry Christmas, It's good to see you poping in again.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Diamond Star

Thanks so much for your replies all
and merry Christmas and happy new year for all
I hope in the new year this website will upgrade and grow more and more by our effort.
:) :) :)

Zexion

This thread made me question the correct way to spell marry/merry. I will just go with Happy Holidays like blizz :P

Ryex

lol, it's merry in this contest, marry is the name
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

winkio

marry is the verb, Mary is the name.

Ryex