A begginers book for rmxp

Started by Dragonmanb, July 21, 2008, 10:40:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonmanb

I made this a year ago while i had free time in college. It is picture based. Great for begginers.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6LTYP9YG

Ps. Going to make a second one an one who wants to have there tutirals you can pm. or email me at dragonmanb@gmail.com
Project Pokemon Academy

Embrace nothing. If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your father, kill your father. Only live your life as it is, not bound to anything.
Said by the best monk ever

Starrodkirby86

Holy beeswax of Southern Georgia! O.O 254 Pages of compiled items...that is crazily convenient. I wonder if I should write some sort of document...Though it'd be hard to beat this one or Lore's...Maybe I'll try Stepmania. 12 MB of Word Documents converted to .PDF is not a friendly thing...it's a monstrous monster of truth.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Diokatsu

'beg-giners' Hmmmmmmmm....

This looks like it was made for me xD

Gosh maybe I'll actually learn how to do some useful!!!!

TY

TheHackMan

:bow: You are awesome for making such a great book like this. While some parts were already well known to me several of the mapping techniques and whatnot had just completely zipped past my head before this. Now I can really get started in fixing up some more of my maps and making them look really good. Thank you for writing this!  :up: :bow:

Fantasist

Dragonmanb, you deserve lot's of power! *powers up*
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews