NetBeans IDE 7.3.1

Started by Zexion, September 16, 2013, 05:43:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Zexion

September 16, 2013, 05:43:33 pm Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 05:45:04 pm by Zexion
Okay, so I have a homework assignment all about graphics, but I can't even do it because for some reason my dang java app doesn't display anything :(
Is this due to windows 8 or am I just dumb D: (well, I know I'm dumb, but that's beside the point)

Pictures:
Layout: ShowHide

Assignment Class: ShowHide

Gfx Class: ShowHide

Application: ShowHide

KK20

Now I haven't worked in Java since my Junior year in high school and I was pretty bad when it came to graphics. That 'parts' method in Gfx...is that even being used?

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

winkio

seems like it should be named 'paint' instead of 'parts'...

Zexion

September 16, 2013, 09:58:30 pm #3 Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 11:36:29 pm by Zexion
Is paint like a method that I have to use o.o I thought it was just a method the teacher made haha, I guess I didn't pay attention to that part o.o
@kk20 I am not so sure what I am doing yet, I'm just trying to get it done :( I shall know this soon...

Edit: I just saw it in the API lol, I guess I really am that dumb...oh well. Thanks winkio.

Edit2: I finished it lol, assignment was to draw the middle graphics, and 10pts extra for 5 extra shapes. I decided to draw a smiley haha.
assign: ShowHide

KK20

lol awesome! I did an "awesome face" for one of my java projects too.

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!