Looking for a fun minigame

Started by Dragonmanb, July 21, 2008, 12:46:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonmanb

Im looking for ether a poker mini game or a chess mini game for my game im making. Thanx in advance.
Project Pokemon Academy

Embrace nothing. If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your father, kill your father. Only live your life as it is, not bound to anything.
Said by the best monk ever

scoace13

question do you want someone to make it for you or do you want instructions on how to do it your self.
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...

Dragonmanb

Project Pokemon Academy

Embrace nothing. If you meet the Buddha, kill the Buddha. If you meet your father, kill your father. Only live your life as it is, not bound to anything.
Said by the best monk ever

scoace13

November 10, 2008, 07:40:46 pm #3 Last Edit: November 10, 2008, 07:47:17 pm by scoace13
k...il do chess for you.....gimme a sec to start RMXP and i walk you throught the steps
ima save this everytime i finsh a step...itll take wa while cause im also eventing this too
first set up your 8*8 board and then set up an event that will allow you to start the game preferably a switch
.....question you know the movements of chess peices right?
scoace13, Eventman extrodnaire...so anybody seen any good movies recently <br />...whys is this here..........random fate...same reason im here...