The Official Phantasy Star Online Thread!

Started by Taboo, February 01, 2014, 09:11:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KK20

Huzzah, it's finally done. Time to create my character :P

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

WhiteRose

Quote from: KK20 on February 09, 2014, 01:43:24 pm
Huzzah, it's finally done. Time to create my character :P

Yay! :D Let us know when you are finished. I'll log on and help you level up. The first twelve levels or so are really, really easy; it only takes like an hour. You'll be caught up in no time!

KK20

Doing the tutorial level right now. I should probably go eat something first though.

Other Projects

WhiteRose

Quote from: KK20 on February 09, 2014, 02:30:16 pm
Doing the tutorial level right now. I should probably go eat something first though.

No rush. What is your name? I'll send you a friend request.

R.A.V.S.O

You guys missed today's Emergency Quest XD it was AWESOME XD

Basically the mission was tower-defense, but with loads of players and mobs, (takes a bit of strain on the PC but worth it)

I started out on the right side, and got to man a turret.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Eventually the turret jams and now along with another 11 members, you gotta defend the base on foot, it gets crazier as you
clear more rounds.

Then at the final round, this huge enemy starts coming in, (at this point your bases *might* be so damaged up that if he reaches them it's all over)
on the bright side you get to deploy another turret for good measure.

So when the boss is about to die, all hell is unleashed as now all enemies enter some form of pseudo-kamikaze mode, one bad move can be fatal
but still looks overly epic though.

as a heads up, emergency quests are fun, but if you wanna get good drops out of them I suggest you start doing them once you unlock
hard mode.

see you in game everyone XD
Personality Test results

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

WhiteRose

Looks like fun! Maybe one day I will be strong enough to get there. :P Hahaha.

KK20

February 09, 2014, 03:40:10 pm #66 Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 11:19:00 pm by KK20
Player ID Name: Crisilia (cuz I thought this was the character name--otherwise, I'd put KK20 >_>)
Character: Isabel

Don't judge :P

Currently chillin' in the lobby looking over controls and menus

EDIT:
Ryex, Rose, and I have done our 5-ish hours. We're pretty close around the same level now. Damn you Ryex and your two rare weapon drops

Other Projects

WhiteRose

Quote from: KK20 on February 09, 2014, 03:40:10 pm
EDIT:
Ryex, Rose, and I have done our 5-ish hours. We're pretty close around the same level now. Damn you Ryex and your two rare weapon drops

Three if you count yesterday. Completely not fair. Obvious favoritism by the game.

KK20

February 09, 2014, 11:52:57 pm #68 Last Edit: February 09, 2014, 11:55:41 pm by KK20
lol

I read up more on the Ranger and have a good idea in how to use it now. Apparently, if I use Weak Bullet on the monster's weak spot, the damage is increased even more. And since it is visible to the party (not sure about those multi-parties), it increases everyone's overall DPS. Thing is that I am pretty much just a support class at that point--it's either 15 seconds of increased damage every 90~ seconds with me attacking, or 45 seconds of it with me just popping off Photon Arts when I have the chance.

Why didn't I get a screenshot of us? .__.

Other Projects

PhoenixFire

And I'm in...

ID: Digitalsoul88
Character: Hirohai ~ Female human Force...  No judging me...
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

Ryex

what!!! am I the only one who made a male character?  ... not sure how to feel
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

KK20

It's official. We shall form a group called Ryex's Harem.

Quote from: DigitalSoul on February 09, 2014, 11:58:49 pm
Female human Force...  No judging me...

Absolutely none. Female forces are stronger anyways.

Other Projects

WhiteRose

Quote from: DigitalSoul on February 09, 2014, 11:58:49 pm
And I'm in...

ID: Digitalsoul88
Character: Hirohai ~ Female human Force...  No judging me...

I'll log in and add you right away. :D

Quote from: KK20 on February 10, 2014, 12:02:59 am
It's official. We shall form a group called Ryex's Harem.

Not sure how I feel about being in a harem. D: If you can't beat them, join them, I suppose.... But a harem.... If only my parents knew what their daughter had become. (/Sigh-style chat bubble.)

PhoenixFire

Ah, well, what can ya do? =p

Also, turns out I neglected to download and install the story patch... so downloading that now. Needs a better host than mega.com for the 2gig file lmao... Wayyy slow here.
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

KK20

omg at least it wasn't just me. Yeah, I realized I had to download that too and saw the 50kb/s download speed. I left the computer on and went to work, hoping it'd pick up speed and be done by the time I got back.

And it was done in less than 4 hours. Still, Mega sucks

Other Projects

PhoenixFire

1.2MB/sec for me currently, at about 12% done, but still... geez...  I'm used to downloading 500-600MB movies in just about 10 minutes, so this speed is killing me =p

EDIT: Well, looks like it's time to have some ice cream while I wait...

WhiteRose

I sent you a request, so it should be there when you get online. It can take a little getting used to the game at first, but it's pretty fun once you get rolling. You also don't need the story patch to play, so you can get started if you want to and let it download in the background. It mostly just translates what the NPCs say, so you can get along alright without it.

PhoenixFire

February 10, 2014, 12:19:40 am #77 Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 12:26:53 am by DigitalSoul
Eh, not really... My Japanese isn't really all that great, so an NPC asked me a question, and I looked at it like it was some alien language lmao..

but it's now at 45%, and I have ice cream with mushmellon fluff on it, so I can wait just a little bit to see it haha

KK20

February 10, 2014, 01:02:19 am #78 Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 01:07:49 am by KK20
Aw screw school. I'll hopefully see you online.

Oh wait, I have another character slot? Cool, I guess they updated that according to that last video I saw.

Other Projects

PhoenixFire

...aaaand we're online =p

.torrent went way faster