The Official Phantasy Star Online Thread!

Started by Taboo, February 01, 2014, 09:11:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

KK20

February 12, 2014, 01:52:05 am #100 Last Edit: February 12, 2014, 02:02:57 am by KK20
Over 24 hours. Code: Double-post.

Just a few hundred from level 20. Maintenance was tonight and I guess it already finished. But now Tweaker is saying nothing is installed (English, Large File, and Story). Please don't tell me this is going to be another 12+ hours thing.

EDIT: Nope. All's good.
Modify first post to include character names?

Other Projects
RPG Maker XP Ace  Upgrade RMXP to RMVXA performance!
XPA Tilemap  Tilemap rewrite with many features, including custom resolution!

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: 8310-1917-5318
Discord: KK20 Tyler#8901

Join the CP Discord Server!

Ryex

Edited the first post with the names a knew and a bunch of usefull info.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

R.A.V.S.O

hey guys as a heads up, I reverted into the hunter class, (lv 11).

can you guys help me on the weekend reach lv 20 so I can unlock the fighter class?
I need to kill

the forest's, volcano's and desert's final bosses each with a partisan, sword and wired-lance, in order to gain this new class,

you probably might be wondering.... but you were lv 25 a few days ago.

here's the thing, you character itself does NOT level, your class does, so basically, if you want a new arsenal of weapons and gear, you need to change
classes, but changing classes also means restarting from level 1. however if the class you selected as a main class was already a sub-class, you don't
need to actually start from lv.1
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

WhiteRose

Quote from: Ryex on February 12, 2014, 03:24:39 am
Edited the first post with the names a knew and a bunch of usefull info.

It looks great, Ryex! I was just thinking that someone should put together a list of everyone's usernames and classes.

PhoenixFire

Any luck yet about setting up a better chat system than spamming this thread when we are going to go log in?

...on that note, gonna go log in and kick some butt =p
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

R.A.V.S.O

I'm gonna be able to join this weekend, but I'll be a bit underpowered since I did a class change, on the other side.... Hunter is FUN to play as,
at least it stuns enemies with cool animations
Personality Test results
Spoiler: ShowHide

"Life is unfair, so make it unfair in your favor" -Sesilou

WhiteRose

Digitalsoul, KK20, and I had a great time playing together today. It was a ton of fun. :) Except that my key broke. I fixed it, though, so it's okay.

PhoenixFire

Quote from: WhiteRose on February 13, 2014, 02:54:30 am
Digitalsoul, KK20, and I had a great time playing together today. It was a ton of fun. :) Except that my key broke. I fixed it, though, so it's okay.

Yeah it was :D  Not to mention being boosted up from lvl 7 to almost 13 =p

Good to hear the key is back.. That was funny last night though... yanno... priorities...
Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on July 01, 2011, 02:42:19 amNext off, how to create a first person shooter using microsoft excel.

Quote from: Zeriab on September 09, 2011, 02:58:58 pm<Remember when computers had turbo buttons?

KK20

Because identifying the secret weapon was way more important. And it wasn't even a weapon you could really make use of at the moment >_>

Also, my nickname is now the Blue Caterpillar. Rose knows everything about it.

Other Projects

PhoenixFire

~so confused~

Does this have something to do with whatever it was that was so funny when I was turning in client contracts while the rest of you were still in the dropship?   O.o

KK20

Yes. Yes it was.
I guess you weren't paying attention--I was going in circles around you.

Other Projects

WhiteRose

Quote from: KK20 on February 13, 2014, 11:26:37 am
Because identifying the secret weapon was way more important. And it wasn't even a weapon you could really make use of at the moment >_>

If I could have used the item, things would have been different! Well, not really, but....

Quote from: KK20 on February 13, 2014, 11:26:37 am
Also, my nickname is now the Blue Caterpillar. Rose knows everything about it.

Hahahahahahaha. XD

PhoenixFire

-blinks-

I feel out of the loop lolz... Anyways, got delayed going into work, and so 1 1/2 hours to kill... Off to the game it is =p

I swear I'm addicted now... Damn you Taboo...

Zexion

Is there a way I can download it in parts? (Aside from torrent, because school hates it). I obviously can't play it until I get my real laptop back, but that way I would already have it ready :)

PhoenixFire

Uhm... I could probably break it into several zip files for you, host it on my skydrive, and let you download it from there?

WhiteRose

Quote from: Zexion on February 13, 2014, 03:40:35 pm
Is there a way I can download it in parts? (Aside from torrent, because school hates it). I obviously can't play it until I get my real laptop back, but that way I would already have it ready :)

If you use the PSO2 Tweaker to download it, it actually downloads it one file at a time (there are 18,000 files total,) and will resume where it left off if you exit and come back later. :)

KK20

Quote from: DigitalSoul on February 13, 2014, 03:38:04 pm
I swear I'm addicted now... Damn you Taboo...

And the weird part is he hasn't joined us yet.

Can't wait to see you in-game Zexion :D

Also, I find it annoying how there are no notifications that X person has logged on (off as well, but not so picky with that one). Good thing I have the friends and team windows hotkey'd to F1 and F2.

Other Projects

Ryex

Quote from: KK20 on February 13, 2014, 05:05:24 pm
Also, I find it annoying how there are no notifications that X person has logged on (off as well, but not so picky with that one). Good thing I have the friends and team windows hotkey'd to F1 and F2.

actually there are, you can turn them on by selection the option from the menu in the friends list. just click on the friend and turn them on.
I no longer keep up with posts in the forum very well. If you have a question or comment, about my work, or in general I welcome PM's. if you make a post in one of my threads and I don't reply with in a day or two feel free to PM me and point it out to me.<br /><br />DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is.<br />

Ryex

So, it seems PSO2 updated today. this means that it uninstalls all the patches before running the updates so you have to reinstall thm. they also released a new story patch so we have to re download that.

KK20

Quote from: Ryex on February 13, 2014, 05:39:22 pm
actually there are, you can turn them on by selection the option from the menu in the friends list. just click on the friend and turn them on.

Oh, that's what that does. Enabled for everyone :P Why isn't it enabled by default? Why does this game complicate the most simplistic features? Why do I not care because I just keep playing it? Seriously, over 24 hours clocked already.

Added everyone to the Team. Almost 23. And RAVSO, I do have to be 30 for Gunner class. :P

Other Projects